part 13💚

2 weeks later
                                                                   Chicago IL
                                                                  July 3 2020
2:47

-Rylenn
"sam you know I'm moving outta mama house in two weeks right" I said otp with Samaria .

"whattt girl you moving out, you already know that's goin be my house too" she said swiping her hand under her neck .
"mama talking bout some "girl I was wondering when you was goin get out my house" she tryna act like she ain't goin miss me"
Sam laughed "she goin miss the fuck outta you"
"ik she is .... sam you wanna go to jay house wimme"
"ouu yea let's sneak up on them, jour been acting like he don't see my calls cause he over there either"
"bett imma pick you up, i know my car feeling like I don't love it no more"
"Ight see you later"

since I already took a shower and was just sitting in my towel I grabbed out my victoria secret panty and bra set putting on on my nike biker shorts and white and black nike shirt and white ones .

I love nike , I got like 25 different outfits of nike .

I grabbed my phone, purse, and keys walking out of my room in my mama room .

"mama I'm finna go to Jayden house with Samaria" I said opening her door standing there .

"girl go head ion care I gotta get ready to pack anyway" she said waving me off .

"pack ? for what" I asked her looking confused .

"I forgot to tell you I'm gone be gone for a month to New York and I'm leaving in 3 days" she said .

"A MONTH ? why tho ? I don't want you to be gone for a month" I said making a pouty face .

"well ... I been working to adopt this little girl named kylah she's 2 & she was recently in a abusive family when I read about her and it really hurt me, I been trying to get her for months about 6 now and I wanna have her by her birthday which is in august and I have to go to New York to get her everything is there the courts, papers everything and I'm so sorry baby I won't be here for when you move out i didn't know they was gonna do this around the time your moving out" she said playing with her nails then back at me .

"mama you don't gotta be sorry it's ok you trying to get somebody that came from a broken place you can come see me anytime after you get back" I said walking over to her hugging her .

"and I wanna see kylah walk in with you" I said smiling at her .

"hopefully you will cause I really want her with us" she said smiling back at me .

"I love you ma" I said kissing her forehead standing up" .

"I love you more" she said smiling at me .

I walked out of the room downstairs in the car driving to sams house .

*At sams house

"heyyy bestiebaee" Sam said getting in my car .

"heyy baee" I said taking a video and posting it on Instagram .

"Ight come on we got some niggas to sneak up on" Sam said before laughing .

"girl that just made us sound like some detectives" I said laughing .

*20 minutes later

"let's go thru the back cause his window in the back always opened for some reason" I said pulling Sam to the back .