part 15 .

Chicago IL
                                July 25 3:49
2020

-jordi

"jamari hurry up before we miss my appointment" I said rushing jamari because I had and doctors appointments or my pregnancy and the appointment is at 4:00 and it's 3:49 .

I'm 5 weeks in my 2nd month of pregnancy, I just turned two months at that .

"bae I can't find me or kari hat damn" he said looking around the room .

"FUCK THAT HAT COME ON" I yelled before walking downstairs out the door waiting at his car .

I watched him walk out looking mad  with kari in his arms .

ion know what he mad for , I should be the only one mad he got me getting to my baby appointment late for a hat .

"you lucky you pregnant" he said unlocking the doors putting Kari in the back in his carseat then getting in the front .

I rolled my eyes getting in the passenger seat putting on my seatbelt .

"acting like you goin be a hour late" he said pulling out of the driveway .

"jamari shut up talking to me" I said pulling my phone out from my purse .

"ian even do shit to you , you been having attitudes for no reason" he said snatching my phone outta my hand .

I stared at him for like 10 seconds before smacking him .

his jaw clenched as he looked at me then back at the road "you lucky my son in this car" he said tightening his grip on the steering wheel .

"dada grama" kari said from the backseat .

"kari no you just came from yo grandma house" jamari said looking at him thru the mirror .

"NO GRAMA" kari yelled kicking his feet .

"who you talking to" jamari said looking back at him .

kari folded his arms and mumbled "bitch" but jamari heard him .

jamari reached back popping kari on his chest making kari start crying .

"ion care about nun of that shut up youn talk to me like that I'm yo daddy boy" mari said speeding up .

"don't hit him, you made him like that, all that cursing and stuff you do in front of him" I said to Jamari .

"jordi shut up when you have my baby you'll get it" he said speeding up on the highway .

"this is MY baby stop calling him yours" I said rolling my eyes .

"girl that's my baby you better shut yo pregnant ass up, we only in two months and got 7 to go Ian finna be arguing this whole time" he said before rubbing my stomach .

I love when he do that if feel good .

*at the doctors appointment

"well that's y'all baby, it's as big as a apple seed" the doctor said showing us a ultrasound .

"baby" kari said pointing to my stomach since he was sitting next to me on the bed .

"yes kari that's baby brother" I said pointing to the screen .

"don't listen to her dada that's your baby sister" jamari said shaking his head .

"ouuu baby" kari said clapping .