Chapter - 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲

Start from the beginning

Sameer tried to register what the hell was happening with him, and till He realized that it was all just a charade of his fiance to test his patience. She broke the kiss with a satisfied smile, and He kept staring at her in astonishment. He absent-mindedly touched his lips, which this wild girl sucked harshly and recklessly, and a hue of deep crimson started to paint his cheeks. Sameer raised his amusing eyes at her nervous ones and politely kept his hand on her cheek, making her feel a little comfortable.

"Toh madam jee meri exam le rahi thi." He asked her with a lopsided smile.

"Haan Ji...dekh rahi thi tum meri khushi dekhte ho ya apni, and I am glad to announce. You Won Mr.Rathod." Naina replied to him with a sweet smile and touched her nose on his lips.

"Baby! Let me tell you one thing, your happiness is everything I wish to see every day...and I will do anything to make you smile and laugh." Sameer placed his hands on either side of her malleable ears and looked straight into her dampened eyes.

"Itna pyar karte ho?" She asked him with a touchy smile.

"Hmm, aur ab yeh pyaar kabhi khatam nahi hoga." He replied to her with a gentle smile.

"Agar return me mujhse itna pyaar nahi milega toh bhi?" She questioned him with a lopsided smile.

"Koi pagal hi hoga, jise itna understanding aur loving husband milne ke baad bhi woh use pyaar aur khushiyan na de," Sameer diplomatically answered her.

"Hmm, but don't worry main pagal nahi hoon," Naina said teasingly.

"Hona bhi hai toh mere pyaar me hona." He uttered, with a wide smile.

"Acha ek baat pooch na bhool gayi main...tumne Bhavin ke female doggy ko kaha rakha hai? I didn't see her at any functions." She asked him with an apprehensive face, only to get an elvish smirk from her fiance.

"I told you na honey, when Sameer is here...why to fear?" He said proudly.

"Yeah yeah, but yeh miracle hua kaise?" Naina asked him curiously.

"Actually na...Bhavin teri 2nd number wali friend pe line maar raha hai." Sameer said with a sheepish smile.

"Hein? What is this 2nd number wali?" She questioned.

"Ugh! Hum ladke aise hi baat karte hai...1st wali teri, 2nd wali meri, aur 3rd wali tu rakh lena, this is how we converse." He explained to her with a puppy face, and She slapped her forehead in annoyance.

"O god." She murmured angrily.

"Ab tu sunegi?" He looked at her in exasperation.

"Bolo?" Naina said unwillingly.

"Haan toh jo teri woh 2nd number wali dost haina...woh Bhavin ko pasand hai, toh He told me if I could arrange a meeting for them, but maine bhi sidha kaha meri shadi hone se pehle teri love story ka main kuch nahi kar sakta, but Haan, if you want to spend some time with her during our functions...toh shayad kuch kar sakte hoon main. He got happy, and me and viranch were ready with our plan."

"We told him, jise woh pasand karta haina...use doggies and puppies se darr lagta hai bahut. In fact woh unke paas bhi nahi aati jinke ghar me doggy ya puppy hain. Bas fir, Bhavin ne decide kiya ke Falguni ki jo weakness hai uska Use kiya jaye...and He got a male dog for her, aur ab dono ghar me baith kar khel rahe hoge ya fir woh kar rahe hoge jo sab karte hai." Sameer explained to her the entire story with a proud smile on his visage, and Naina couldn't believe her fiance plotted against the poor female doggy.