𝕽𝖔𝖘𝖊

Zacznij od początku

"Elijah's old school. If he accepts our deal, we're free," Rose tells Trevor. Elena then steps on a creaky floor board. The lady's head snapping towards us. "You!" She walks over to us, "There's nothing around here for miles. If you think you're getting out of this house, you're tragically wrong. Understand?"

"Who's Elijah?" I ask her. 

"He's your worst nightmare," she answers, walking off. 

Damon

"Alaric sure likes his weapons," I say as I continue driving. We were on our way to rescue Rose and Elena. Bonnie had down a locator spell and Jeremy narrowed it down. Turns out Locator spells aren't that specific. "What the hell is that?" I ask Stefan who has some sort of contraption in his hand.

"Well, it's a vervain bomb or grenade launcher, or something like that," he answers me, putting it back in the bag.

"Weird," I mumble. 

"Hey, how much further is it?" Stefan asks me.

"About 80 miles," I answer.

"Who do you think took them?"

"Somone from Katherine's past. She said she was running from someone. Maybe they got the wrong girls." 

"Thank you for helping me," Stefan looks over at me.

"Can we not do the whole road-trip bonding thing? The cliche of it all makes me itch," I say in slight disgust. 

"Oh, come on, Damon. We both know that you being in this car has absolutely nothing to do with me, anyway, or Elena."

"The elephant in the room lets out a mighty roar."

"Well, it doesn't have to be an elephant. Let's talk about it."

"There's nothing to talk about," I shrug, trying to avoid the topic that I will gladly let Elena die if Rose lives, also that I haven't admitted to anyone that I am in love with her.

"That's not true. Sure, there is. Let's get it out. I mean, are you in this car because you want to help your little brother save the girl that he loves, or is it-or is it because you love her sister? Hmm? Come on. Express yourself. I happen to like road-trip bonding."

"Keep it up, Stefan. I can step out of helping as easily as I stepped in."

Stefan shook his head, "Nope. See, that's the beauty of it. You can't." I look over at him, hating that he's right.

Rose

"Why are we here?" Elena asks the lady. 

"You keep asking these questions like I'm gonna answer them," she responds, turning on a lamp. 

"Why won't you?" I question, shrugging.

"That's another one," she says, grabbing a board and putting it against the window. 

"You got us. Ok? It's not like we can go anywhere. The least you can do is tell us what you want with us," Elena says.

"I personally want nothing. I'm just a delivery service," the lady says, fixing some books. 

"Delivery to who? Elijah?" I assume. 

She chuckles, "Two point to the eavesdropper." 

"Who is he?" Elena asks, walking closer to the lady, me not far behind. 

"Is he a vampire?" I ask.

"He's one of the vampires, the originals," she answers. 

"What do you mean, the originals?" Elena furrows her brows.