Chapter 182: Turn back

Start from the beginning

Soldier: Someday... I'll become strong enough to get called to headquarters !!

*The people didn't notice...*

Citizens: Uwaaaaah !! Don't come any closer ! Don't come into the town !! Th- This island is... !!

Pirates: Ngahahahaha... Hmm ?! This island is... What ? Whitebeard's territory ? Yeah, it was ! But what is it now ? You've heard the news, right ?

Pirates: THAT FLAG DOESN'T MEAN A DAMN THING NOW !! HE'S DEAD !! WITH WHITEBEARD GONE, THE WORLD IS OUR FOR THE TAKING !!

???: BURN THIS IMAGE INTO YOUR EYES !! THIS ISLAND IS NOW OURS ! I'M THE GREAT PIRATE BROWNBEARD !! UWOHOHOHO !!

*The marines have won, but that outcome doesn't necessarily bring peace. With the threat of Whitebeard's wrath gone, chaos has begun to reign.*

 Hancock: How is Luffy doing ?! And his friend, too

Bepo: You did well to figure out we were surfacing here. We thought the marines were here, so we freaked out for a moment.

Hancock: Salome was following you on the sea floor. And don't change the subject, you dumb beat !

Bepo: Sorry...

Pirates: So pathetic !

Bepo: Ah ! Captain !!

Law: I've done all I can. The effectiveness of the operations are tied to their conditions. They've taken an impossible amount of damage, so I can't guarantee either of them will survive.

Hancock: ... ... ...

Ivankov: OF COURSE !! YEEEHAAAW !!

Newcomers: That's right !! They tried their hardest !! We were able to escape prison thanks to them !!

Pirates: WHO ARE THEY ?!

Hancock: Prisoners from Impel Down... It looks like they're Luffy's allies. They snuck onto the battleship.

Newcomers: And we're heading to the place we've dreamed of for so many long years, the kingdom of Kamabakka !! From Newkama land to the true home of Newcomers !!

Ivankov: The strawhat boy was already injured so badly he couldn't stand at Impel Down !! It's amazing he managed to do anything in that condition !! And his vice-captain ! Never would I imagine I'd meet my boss here of all places ! I can't even begin to imagine the amount of strain he inflicted on himself all along !

Newcomers: That's right !! they really tried ! We know !

Ivankov: And that was all so that they could rescue Strawhat-boy's brother, Ace !! That brother they tried so hard to save died right before their eyes... No God or Buddha would have caused that ! It wouldn't be surprising is their spirits were broken !