"That doesn't mean you shouldn't take one with me again." Ardeth winked pulling her towards the bathroom.

"Our baby is growing fast." Sherlyn said as she looked into the mirror after Ardeth helped her remove her clothes, leaving her in her inner wear.

"I can't wait to see Nugget again, tomorrow." Ardeth said placing his hands on Sherlyn's baby bump standing in his boxers behind her.

"We can get to know Nugget's gender this week." Sherlyn grinned.

"I am excited to decorate Nugget's room." Ardeth exclaimed, "I am going to buy all the latest toys in the market."

"I can already see you spoiling the baby." Sherlyn laughed.

"That I am planning to do." Ardeth teased.

"I just hope he doesn't get a potty mouth like you."

"Hey, I don't have a potty mouth." Ardeth said offended.

"You have a potty mouth, sir."

"I have a very skillful mouth, that can do a lot of things." He wiggled his brows as his hands traced her sides moving towards her breasts.

"Shut up, you just proved my statement." Sherlyn mumbled as he cupped her breasts over her bra.

"I love what pregnancy is doing to you." Ardeth said as he weighed her breasts in both his hands, his thumbs tracing the nipples.

"I thought we are here to take a shower?" Sherlyn raised her brow.

"Nah, shower can wait." Ardeth said as he unclasped her bra, and making it fall on the ground, "Beautiful." He said as his hand squeezed her naked breasts pulling on her nipples, making her arch her back, resting her head on his shoulder.

Ardeth continued to tease her nipples peppering kisses over her shoulder blades, looking at her in the mirror.

Sherlyn turned around and kissed Ardeth hungrily.

"I can kiss you all day." Ardeth whispered into the kiss as he lifted and placed Sherlyn carefully on the countertop.

"Too bad you can't." Sherlyn giggled.

"But I can compensate." Ardeth said as he pulled her to the edge of the countertop and standing between her legs, looking into her eyes hotly.

A shiver ran through Sherlyn's body as Ardeth's cold hands inched towards her inner thighs, drawing over her skin lazily.

"Ardeth." Sherlyn moaned as he ran his knuckles over her nether parts.

"So wet for me." Ardeth whispered as he blew over her sensitive parts, lightly nipping her inner thigh, making her grip the counter top.

"Please..." Sherlyn said as tingles ran through her body.

"Please, what?" Ardeth said as he circled her clit.

"Please, take me." Sherlyn breathed out.

"That I will." Ardeth said as he ran his moved his fingers spreading her nether zones before thrust his fingers into her right canal, making her arch her back.

Ardeth raised and kissed her sensually as his fingers never failed to pleasure her, Sherlyn reciprocated the kiss, and their tongues began to battle against eachother.

"Enough." Sherlyn said breaking the kiss and pulling down Ardeth's boxers with her feet. "Get into the action now." She breathed out.

"Someone is becoming very demanding." Ardeth chuckled as he kicked away his boxers.

"Ardeth!" Sherlyn shouted in impatience.

"Sorry baby." Ardeth apologized as he lifted her up making her wrap her legs around him, and he entered her in one solid thrust.

"Tell me if you feel any discomfort." Ardeth whispered against her lips.

"Move." Sherlyn said clutching his shoulders. "Faster."

Ardeth began to move with Sherlyn's back pressed against the wall.

"I am coming." Sherlyn moaned as Ardeth quickened his pace.

"Come baby." Ardeth said as he fastened his thrusts.

"Are you ok?" Ardeth asked as they rode down the heights of pleasure.

"Yes." Sherlyn nodded as Ardeth pushed back the hairs from her sweat-glistened forehead.

"Good." Ardeth said as he pressed a kiss on top of her eyebrow.

"We ran out of icecream." Sherlyn complained walking out from kitchen, and wrapping her arms around Ardeth's torso, as he was watching the soccer match sitting on their bed. "I want icecream."

"What happened to those two chocolate tubs we brought last week?" Ardeth asked looking at Sherlyn.

"That was last week." Sherlyn frowned. " And Nugget has a sweet tooth, it's not my mistake."

"Didn't Dr.White tell you to cut down your sugar intake?" Ardeth raised his brow.

"Didn't anyone tell you not to say no to your pregnant girlfriend?"

"No one said that." Ardeth shrugged.

"Well, then I am telling you, you should say no to your pregnant girlfriend especially when she is craving for chocolate ice-cream loaded with chocolate syrup. Get that straight into your head Mr.Ardeth Sky."

"Okay fine, Ms.Priestly." Ardeth shook his head, "Will you accompany me to the store to buy icecream for my beautiful girlfriend?"

"Sure." Sherlyn smiled as she grabbed her hoodie and made her way towards the door pulling Ardeth with her.