"Uh, maybe see the doctor?" Lauren butted in.

"Yeah, this just doesn't seem healthy." Normani said.

"I have a doctors appointment," For another reason. "Relax."

They seemed satisfied enough. "Hey, do you have anything against having a dinner here next week?" Dinah asked.

"What? Like pre-thanksgiving?"

"No, more like we-missed-Halloween dinner." Dinah said. "We were thinking of inviting Alba's family over. And maybe we can have costumes?"

"Yeah sure. Costumes... I don't know. " Camila smiled. "But, does it have to be fancy? Can't we have pizza or something?"

I swallowed the bile that went up my throat. "Uh, yeah."

"What's the matter Alba? I thought you loved pizza."

"I do just... Sensitive stomach. Melted cheese and all." I grimaced.

They nodded and Dinah stood up. "You finished babe?"

I nodded and stood up too. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah, I just have to get my phone. Be right back." She ran up the stairs and to her room.

"Where are you going?" Lauren asked.

"First to my place then the guys' school. There's a open house thingy."

"I wanna go." Camila said. "Can we go?" She looked at Ally.

"I don't know Mila. I don't think it's good if we all go." Allt said.

"Fine." Camila continued to eat her breakfast. "I miss Sofi."

"You'll see her for thanksgiving." Normani smiled.

Dinah came back into the kitchen with my phone and hers and a jacket. She walked behind me and slid the jacket on my shoulders.

I smiled and turned around, pecking her lips. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the front door. "Bye guys! See you later!"

As soon as Dinah closed the door, I leant over the bushes and threw up.

"Classy." Dinah said as I wiped my mouth.

"Shut up. You're not pregnant."

----

I unlocked the door and entered my childhood home. I inhaled the familiar scent that I missed for all these weeks.

I slowly walked to the kitchen and saw my mom there. She had her back turned to me.

"Hey mami." I said and she shot around.

We both grinned as she raced up to me to hug me. "Oh, I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too mami." She held me at an arms length.

"Look at you."

I looked down at myself. "What?" I asked confused.

"You look different... I can't put my finger on it." She hugged me again. "It's good to have you back sweetie."

"It's good to be back." When I pulled away, my mom hugged Dinah. "Where's papi?"

"At work. I took the day off to go to the school."

"We're going too." I smiled. "Shouldn't we just take one car?"

"That sounds good." My mom smiled. "Shouldn't we head out now? The kids will be so happy to see you."

We nodded and got in the car. On the way, I told my mom things that happened on tour. I left out the thing with Lauren though.

"So how long have you been sick?" She asked as we left the car.