#

//Advice to listen to music while reading

BTW
Yoongi is gonna be the youngest in the story
The height is still the same though

Let's gooooooo

Yoongi a typical 19 year old who was about to finish school.
Neutral towards life, a small group of friends and a pretty okay relationship with his parents.
He wasn't anything special, not talented specifically in anything and just wanted to live his life to the fullest.

So how did he end up laying on top of his school building, the taste of blood in his mouth as he stared up at his best friend.

Yoongi was on his way home. Like usually he had gone grocery shopping at 4pm, today however he went into another small store to buy a present for his mother's birthday.

It was a small and pretty cheap looking store. There weren't a lot of customers, which was perfect in Yoongis head after he couldn't stand crowded places.

As soon as he walked in however he was greeted by two guys holding a gun on the head of the guy who worked at the place.
He simply stood there with his bag in his hands, for a few seconds staring as if he was in a daze when now the two guys finally noticed him as well.

"Oh for fucks sake jimin I told you to stay outside to make sure nobody would walk in!" one of the two shouted, only for a third person to appear behind Yoongi out of nowhere and hold a gun against his back.

"Calm down Namjoon, not my fault that I'm that tired after you had to scream the whole night because you and Jin couldn't decide which wallpaper would look better."

Yoongi stood there a little awkwardly just like the other guy at gunpoint.

"Huh!? Don't say it's my fault now. Jin clearly has bad taste, I mean who the fuck would put Mario wallapa-"

"HEY! Enough you two dumbasses! We're here to get the money from this place not to argue your dumb shit" the other guy now said a little louder, clearly not in the mood to argue and just wanting to finish the job.

"Relax Tae..lets finish this. God this is a mess" the guy named Namjoon mumbled annoyed and held open a bag for the guy to put the money in.

"We gave you three weeks, come on you must have some money here. What would you like more, getting your head smashed in your desk or shot in the head?" Tae said playing around with the gun in his hands and sitting down with a bored expression as the owner of the store simply shook his head and tried to give another excuse why he didn't have the money.

Yoongi was still standing there, honestly getting a little tired after he stood there in the same position for about three minutes and his arms started to hurt from holding the bag.

After they kept talking however and they didn't seem to be done any moment, the younger had enough and put the bag down on a chair besides him before sitting down and leaning back in it.

Honestly if he'd die now he wanted to die comfortable and not standing there while his arms were hurting from holding a stupid grocery bag.

"You're good yeah? All comfortable? Want a foot massage as well maybe while we're killing him hm?" Taehyung asked sarcastically while jimin was laughing his ass off.

The smaller male glanced at Taehyung and gave him a 'Fuck off' look before looking at the tallest of them who only stared at Yoongi.

"So bold.. I like him. He's like a grumpy kitten" Jimin smiled leaning closer to Yoongi and pinching his cheek as if he was some 4 year old kid.

Taehyung however was kinda furious how he was treated by this kid, though it also made him feel some kinda way after not a lot of people gave him such looks.

"How interesting." he only whispered to himself.

Yoongi looked kind of chill at the moment, on the inside he was of course freaking out and praying that he wouldn't die, some part of him though was surprisingly excited. He never had done something that daring before and he couldn't deny that it was fun even if he was risking his life.

"What's your name?" Namjoon asked while Taehyung was continuing to threaten the guy and Jimin helped him.

Yoongi didn't answer and instead tried his best to remain calm.

"..Can't you even answer a simple question?"

As Yoongi was about to answer-*Boom*

He didn't dare to look to his left where Taehyung and Jimin were.
Namjoon looked towards them and gave a small sight only to turn after a second back at Yoongi and lean down to inspect his face.

He looked up at namjoon trying not to look too scared, which failed miserably.

It would be a lie if Namjoon said he didn't like Yoongis expression. To him it was some work of art that Tae and Jimin just created by a simple death.

"Are we done here? I wanna go, Jin is gonna be pissed if he sees our clothes like this" jimin muttered looking with a small pout at the blood splatter on his shirt.

"What should we do about him?" Taehyung then asked looking at Namjoon who had again leant up and watched as Yoongi tried his best to look in another direction to avoid eye contact.

"Can't we take him-"

"Namjoon. We can't take everyone with us you think looks cute. I swear to god you develop a crush on another guy every 5 minutes" Taehyung pointed out though took another glance at Yoongi as if trying to decide if they maybe should take him with them.

"What's your name? If you tell us.. We won't kill you" jimin spoke again leaning down to look at Yoongi who refused to speak, only for a few seconds though as he saw that Jimin pulled out his gun again.

"Min Yoongi! I'm Min Yoongi"