Around 8'o clock, everyone comes down

Around 8'o clock, everyone comes down. Boys start working on lighting up fire and girls get busy with arranging drinks and food for the night.

Later everyone sit around the bonfire,

Rohit:-" it feels like it has been ages since we meet!"

Pihu:-" true, we all got so busy off lately, that after my sisters weeding it has been the first time we met."

Ruhi:-" we are meeting but someone or the other keeps skipping it."

Rohit:-" hmm, u right but it's mostly been arnav and innaya, both arnav and innaya are not quite in touch nowadays, they reply late to messages, Sunday gatherings also they have skipped..."

Abhi:-" ( says teasingly) they would have probably been romancing, so they are busy am I right guys?"

Arnav:-" no, u are wrong!"

Innaya:-" and Abhi not everyone would be born romantic like you, sending flowers!"

Abhi:-" ( plainly denying) I didn't send flowers to Pihu."

Ruhi:-" ohh please don't lie, Pihu even sent pic of the flowers u sent her, white Lillies."

Prithvi:-" why did Pihu get angry on you?"

Adhya:-" people don't send flowers just to cajole there partners, they just send it out of love also. (before Prithvi could resort adhya stuffs food into his mouth shutting him up)."

Pihu:-" but coming back to our topic, why are u guys so busy?"

Arnav:-" we were busy with shopping, marriage date is like coming near and there is so much to shop and madams shopping just doesn't get over."

Innaya:-" ( hits on Arnav's arm) arey, it's my wedding so, I should be at my best, look absolutely amazing,"

Arnav:-" (pulls her into his arm, cuddles with her, kisses her cheek) you look good no matter what."

Innaya:-" ( snuggling into his warmth) ohh please, u don't want to come shopping with me anymore so, u just saying that."

Abhi:-" shopping with girls is an uphill task, never go one with them."

Pihu:-" acha, and how many times have you come to shopping with me? Not even once."

Prithvi:-" guys chill, so, Ruhi Rohit any updates about your engagement?"

Ruhi:-"( wraps her arm around Rohit's elbow, leans towards him) Panditji, still didn't give clearance, they are still going through the horoscope, and then they would decide the date and then the engagement would happen."

Rohit:-" I am hoping it would be within 2 months."

Adhya:-" full on party mood it would with innu's wedding Ruhi's engagement."