Royal Rumble 2022

Sasha's POV:

I had just won the royal rumble. Mia and Bayley were there in the front row, they had watched the whole thing. I went over to them and I hugged Bayley. I held Mia on my side as I walked back up the ramp. She was even wearing a small shirt that was my merch, Bianca had gotten it for her. Everyone in the crowd was cheering as I walked back up the ramp, it was amazing. I was greeted by the rest of the women in the locker room. They all awed at Mia as I saw Bayley appear in the back. I left Mia with Liv and Bianca and went over to Bayley.

"You did it!" She exclaimed before kissing me.
"I did," I replied.
"Where's Mia?" She asked.
"She's with Liv and Bianca," I told her.

She wrapped her arm around my waist and we went over to Bianca and Liv.

"Someone has baby fever," Bianca joked with Liv.

Everyone in the area laughed, including Liv. She didn't say anything, she just continued to hold Mia and play with her. She was great with Mia, later in Liv's life she would make a great mom. I think that if Bayley and I ever needed a baby sitter I'd pick Liv. She's always been great with kids, especially her fans. Liv was smiling as she looked down at Mia.

"Maybe you can take care of her sometime Liv," I suggested.
"Really?" She asked excitedly.
"Yeah," I said as everyone laughed.

She smiled before handing Mia back to me. Bayley and I talked with Bianca and Liv until I noticed Mia was falling asleep. Everyone said their goodbyes before Bayley and I went to my locker room. I handed Mia to Bayley so that I could get changed.

I went back out into the room and packed my suitcase. Bayley handed Mia to me so she could put her jacket on. She took Mia back after she did so that I could take my bag. We left the arena and headed back to our hotel.

Bayley wanted to return at the rumble, but she wasn't able to. She hated how her injury held her back, but she knew if she didn't let it heal properly she could end up injured for good. I knew it was hard on her, she'd constantly talk about how she wanted to return. I wanted her to return too, I missed having her with me all the time. Even if we didn't have Mia, she would've still stayed home to recover.

When we got back to the hotel, I went to the washroom while Bayley took Mia to the bedroom. I came back out and Bayley had set up the portable crib that we had brought with us. She had Mia laying on the bed, so I laid beside her. I was playing with Mia's hands as Bayley jumped beside her.

"We waited for you," she informed me.
"For what?" I asked.
"To go to sleep," she laughed.

I laughed with her before I saw that Mia was smiling at us. I kissed her head before putting her into the crib. I watched her until she fell asleep. I turned off the light beside her and jumped onto the bed beside Bayley, who was already under the blankets. I crawled underneath with her before looking at her. She smiled at me before she kissed me.

"Goodnight love," she whispered.
"Goodnight," I returned before kissing her one last time.