Celebration

Third Person POV:

Bayley and Sasha were walking down the hall to get to elevator. Once they got into the elevator, Sasha pressed the button to go to the main level. Bayley smiled, Sasha returned with a smile as well. The elevator dinged as they got to the main level. They walked out together and saw Alexa and Natalya waiting in the lobby.

"So, where is this place?" Alexa asked Natalya.
"It's just down the street, in walking distance," Natalya answered.
" Okay lets go, I'm hungry," Sasha stated.
They all laughed and nodded.

They all walked down the street, Alexa and Natalya in front. Sasha looked over at Bayley to make sure she was okay since it was cold outdoors.

"Are you sure you're okay walking out here with just a t-shirt on?" Sasha asked.
Bayley looked over at her.
"Yeah I'm okay. It's not that far anyways." Bayley said as she smiled.
"If you say so," Sasha grinned.

Bayley saw that Sasha's hair was still inside her hoodie. She lightly grabbed Sasha's hair and took it out from the hoodie. Sasha looked back over.

"Thank you, Bayley" Sasha beamed.
"No worries" Bayley responded as she smiled.

They continued walking down the street for a few minutes with Alexa and Natalya. They finally got to the pizzeria and walked in. They all sat down at a booth and a server came over to give them menus. Sasha and Bayley sat next to each other as Alexa and Natalya sat next to each other.

"So what do you guys like on your pizza?" Natalya asked.
"I only really like having meats on mine," Sasha replied.
"Same here," Bayley chimed in.
"I'll do whatever works for you guys," Alexa stated.
"Okay well we can get one with everything for me and we can get one with just the meats for Sasha and Bayley," Natalya suggested.
"Okay that works," Sasha replied. Alexa nodded and agreed.
"I'll pay for ours," Bayley told Sasha.
"No it's okay I can pay," Sasha responded.
"No Sasha, I insist.

The server came back over and they all ordered what they were going to get. Eventually, the food came and they all ate. After they ate, Natalya and Bayley paid. Natalya and Alexa left as Bayley and Sasha stayed a little longer. Bayley got Sasha a slice of strawberry cheesecake for dessert. Sasha thanked Bayley as it is Sasha's favourite dessert item, besides chocolate covered strawberries.

After Sasha finished, they left and walked back to the hotel. It was now 11:57pm, so they were both tired. Bayley walked with Sasha up to Sasha's room. They said goodbye to each other and Sasha went in. Bayley then went to her room, which was down the hall. Once Sasha got into her room, she kicked off her heels and changed into her pajamas. She plugged her phone into her charger and looked at the time, 12:10am. She was exhausted, so she wiped off her makeup and hopped into bed. Meanwhile, Bayley was in her room getting ready to go to sleep, too. She looked at her phone before plugging it in, 12:15am. She turned it on and went to walk out, but then it lit up. She went to look at it.

Sasha: Thank you for the food tonight.

She texted her back

Bayley: You're welcome :)
Sasha: I'll see you tomorrow, goodnight.
Bayley: See you tomorrow, sleep well

Bayley's face was glowing as she went to the bathroom to wash off her makeup. She changed into her pajamas and walked into her room. She got into the bed and went to sleep.