The Next Morning

Bayley's POV:

I woke up, not caring what time it was, but I still looked at my phone and saw it was 11am. I turned over to see Sasha who was still asleep. I carefully put my arms around her, but she still woke up. She slowly turned and opened her eyes. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Good morning," I whispered.
"Good morning," she returned.

I moved a piece of her now blue hair out of her face and kissed her. She smiled at me before sitting up.

Sasha's POV:

I sat up in the bed before I grabbed my shirt from the floor. I put it back on and turned to see Bayley, who was now dressed too and sitting up next to me. I looked at her, and she must've been able to tell that I was blushing because she kissed me. I kissed her back for a few moments before pulling away. I hugged her and held her tight.

"Sasha," she started, "is everything alright?" She asked me.
"Of course," I answered, "I'm just grateful to be here with you," I continued.
"I'm grateful to be here with you too," she returned before kissing my head.
"Even after everything I've done to you?" I asked.
" Sasha, what do you mean?" She asked," what are you trying to tell me?"
"I mean after I left you at my apartment alone for a day after you told me you loved me," I replied. "After I didn't tell you if I was okay or where I was," I was then crying.
"Sasha, where is all of this coming from. Of course I still want you here with me, I love you. That was a long time ago, almost 6 months ago. I forgot all about it, because you came home," she told me as she rubbed my back and held me tight.
"Well what about the Charlotte incident a few months ago?" I ask sobbing.
"Sash, I know I got mad at you for that, but I shouldn't have. I didn't listen to you at first. I was in the wrong in that situation, not you," she replied, " I seriously do love you Sasha."
"I love you too," I respond.

She held onto me tight before we layed back down. I had my head on her chest while she ran her fingers through my hair. She was there to comfort me, but understood I needed to have a good cry. I was there, sobbing and crying, for about an hour. She stayed there and let me. I couldn't have anyone better than Bayley, she understood me well. I finally found my person.

Bayley's POV:

I didn't know what was wrong with Sasha, but I didn't bother asking. I knew she needed to let her feelings out, especially with what happened a few weeks ago. After she went through the table, she had been scared to have matches, but still did. She never really cried, at least not with me around. I layed down with her to comfort her, to let her know I truly do care. We've been together for almost a year, and I have big plans for our anniversary.

After I was there with Sasha for around an hour, I slowly got up and told her I would be right back. She nodded as I whipped some of the tears off her face. I left the room and went out to the kitchen. I brought back in a sandwich for Sasha, since I knew she would be hungry. I sat down and set the plate next to her.

"Thank you," she managed to get out.
"Of course," I responded as I rubbed her back.

I grabbed an extra blanket from the chair that was in the room and wrapped it around her. She began slowly eating the sandwich I had given her. After she finished, I grabbed the plate and put it on the table that was beside the bed. I noticed that the blanket fell off of her shoulders and she began shivering. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. We layed back down in the bed and I grabbed the comforter and put it back overtop of us. She soon ended up falling asleep in my arms.