Tuesday Hangout Part 1

Third Person POV:

It was the next morning and Sasha and Bayley had plans. They were going to go to an arcade during the afternoon and then go out to Olive Garden for dinner. Sasha told Bayley she needed to go to a grocery store to get snacks and something for breakfast for herself for the next morning. Bayley suggested that they went to see a movie, but Sasha didn't want to see any of the movies that were in theatre. So, Bayley came up with an idea. They were going to go to a movie rental store to get a movie that Sasha and Bayley would enjoy. Sasha liked that idea, so that's what they're going to do.

It was 9am and Sasha's alarm went off. She woke up with a smile on her face as she was excited for the day. She turned off the alarm and checked her phone.

Bayley: Morning
Sasha: Morning
Bayley: What time do you want to meet?
Sasha: I'll come to your room at 12
Bayley: Okay I'll eat lunch before
Sasha: Noooo I'm going to bring you something
Bayley: Aww okay, I'll see you then
Sasha: Yep, see you then

Sasha turned her phone on and her smile became bigger. She got up and grabbed some clothes for the day. She went to the washroom and took a shower. Meanwhile, Bayley was down at the hotels gym. She was training since she felt like she wasn't doing enough in her matches. She went to lift weights after messaging Sasha, and she was happy.

Sasha hopped out of the shower and changer into her clothes. She did her makeup to match her outfit as well. She decided to let her pink hair air dry a bit before using a blow dryer. She went to the kitchen on her hotel room and made some eggs and toast for her breakfast.

After Sasha ate her breakfast, she went to watch the news to see what the weather would be like. It was going to be sunny, but only 55 degrees.

" Winter is on it's way" she sighed as she turned the tv off.

She felt her hair and it was still a bit damp. She went and washed her dishes she used to make breakfast. Once she finished, she looked at the time, it was 10:30am. She went to the washroom and heated up her hair straightener. She brushed out her hair since it was now dry.

Downstairs, Bayley was wrapping up her workout session. She grabbed her phone and towel and went upstairs to her room. She grabbed some clothes and jumped into the shower. Once she finished, she got dressed and went out to see what time it was. 11:04am. She immediately went and did her makeup. Before she did her eyeshadow, lashes, and liner to finish her look, she plugged in the hair straightener and blow dryer. She finished her makeup and then moved onto her hair. She checked her phone that said 11:35am. She quickly dried her hair and straightened her hair.

Over in Sasha's room, Sasha was making a chicken cesar salad for her and Bayley for lunch. She was cooking the chicken. She finished up with the chicken and got some spinach and lettuce from the fridge. She mixed the lettuce, spinach, chicken and croutons together in a big bowl. She added some cesar salad dressing into it and continued mixing it. It was 11:55am and she messaged Bayley.

Sasha: Which number is your room?
Bayley: It's room number 318
Sasha: Okay I'll be there in a few minutes
Bayley: Okay I'll see you soon
Sasha: See you soon

Sasha grabbed her phone from the charger and put it in her back pocket. She put on one of her sweaters that is on the WWE shop website. She grabbed her purse and made sure everything she was going to need was in there, which they all were. Sasha grabbed the salad bowl and headed off to Bayley's room.