Mrs. & Mrs. Banks

Third Person POV:

It was now May 16th, nothing had really gotten better with covid, but Sasha and Bayley were able to have a wedding. Sasha agreed to having a big wedding later on, but Bayley came up with a better idea. They were able to have up to 50 people if it was outside, so they decided to keep everything outside. They got Nikki Bella to marry them, since she recently got a marriage license. They had a whole list of guests that were going to be there.

They were going to have Sasha's mom, Bayley's Parents, Natalya, Tj, Naomi, The Usos, Liv Morgan, Zelina Vega, Carmella, Roman Reigns, his daughter and his wife, Ruby Riott, Alexa Bliss, Bianca Belair, Montez Ford, Angelo Dawkins, Finn Bálor, Seth Rollins, Becky Lynch, Aliyah, Tamina, Asuka, Trish Stratus, Drew McIntyre, Aj Lee, CM Punk, Paige, Cameron, The Miz, Maryse, and Toni Storm.

Sasha's POV:

Liv and Naomi were helping me with my hair, makeup, and getting my dress on. Roman and Seth were downstairs making sure all the food was getting put outside at the right spot. Natalya and Tj were making sure all the chairs were set up and that the cake was outside in the right spot. Sasha and Bayley's moms were making sure everyone was going to the right spot outside in the backyard. And Bayley was in one of our spare rooms getting ready by herself.

I couldn't wait to see her and get married to her. I was so excited for this all to happen. My maid of honor was Naomi, and my other bridesmaids were Liv, Natalya, Alexa, and Becky, Bayley had chosen Seth to be her best man. Originally, Brie's daughter Birdy was going to carry our rings, but Brie didn't feel safe being there because of covid. So instead, Zelina stepper up and offered to be the ring barrier, and we accepted. Roman's daughter, Jojo, was going to be my flower girl.

"This is all perfect, I can't believe this is actually happening," I said to Liv and Naomi.
"It's amazing, how did you guys set all of this up?" Liv asked.
"It was all Bayley's idea," I told her.
"You guys are so cute," Naomi added.
"Awh, thank you," I answered.
"You're all done, time to get you into your dress," Liv stated.
"Alright, thank you girls," I replied.

I got up from the chair and went to my closet. I put the dress on and went back with Naomi and Liv so they could help me zip it up. It fit perfectly, like a glove they'd say. They helped me put my vail in my hair and I grabbed my bouquet. Naomi went to check if everyone was outside and in their seats, which they all were. She came back upstairs and told me it was okay to go downstairs.

Bayley's POV:

The music started and everyone stood up. I stood there, waiting for Sasha. Finally, all of Sasha's bridesmaids were in line on the other side of me. Nikki put her hand on my shoulder as I saw Sasha. She walked down the aisle with Roman. She looked beautiful. She made her way down the aisle and he handed her over to me. All three of us were tearing up, but then he went and took his seat. I held onto Sasha's hands, waiting for Nikki to begin.

"Thank you all, you may take your seats. We gather here today for the marriage of Bayley Martinez and Sasha Banks. Miss Vega, could you please give the rings to miss Banks and miss Martinez?" Nikki started.
Zelina got up and brought over the rings to us.
"Thank you, now Sasha, you may say your vows."

Sasha started crying, I wiped her tears off her face and smiled at her.

"Bayley, when you came into my life," she took a breath, "you saved me."
She looked up, trying to keep the tears from falling.
"You've been here for me everytime I've needed you. You never gave up on me. I can't tell or show you how much I love you and care for you. I promise to you, that I will always take care of you, I will always be here for you when you need it, and I will always love you," she stated.