The Morning After

Sasha's POV:

I woke up and looked for Bayley, but she wasn't in sight. I decided to go downstairs to see if I could find her. Surely enough, she was down in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Good morning love," she said to me as I walked over.
"Good morning," I whispered back as I hugged her.
"It's almost ready," she told me.

I went to the box that had our plates in them and grabbed two. She had unpacked most of the kitchen and made breakfast. She cooked my favourite quick breakfast meal, eggs and toast. She knows me so well, I love her.

I handed her the plates, since the food was done. We ate at our island, since the previous owners of the house left chairs for it.

Once we finished eating, I grabbed our plates and placed them into the dishwasher. I turned around to see Bayley already beside me.

"So, what do you wanna do today?" I asked her.
"Well, I have some furniture coming today so I was thinking we could unpack the rest of the boxes," she told me.
"Okay," I replied, "I'm gonna go put on a sweater."
"I'll be down here," she responded before kissing me.

I smiled at her before I went upstairs. I went and grabbed the sweater she had given me last Christmas. I got some socks as well before going back downstairs.

I found Bayley in the living room opening some boxes and unpacking a bit. I went into the room and helped her with unpacking.

"I got a few bookshelves for this room," she told me.
"What else did you get for the house?" I asked.
"I got a bed and a dresser for two of our spare bedrooms, shelves for the other spare room and some more curtains," she stated.
"Okay, sounds good," I said as I continued unpacking.

About an hour later, I was almost finished unpacking the last box when I heard the doorbell. Bayley told me that she would go get the door since it was probably the furniture. After a few minutes, I went out to the door. I helped Bayley and the movers she had hired move all the furniture into the house.

The movers helped us take everything into the house and helped build the items. We thanked them and Bayley paid them before they left. I shut the door and turned to Bayley and hugged her.

Bayley's POV:

"Do you want lunch?" I asked.
Sasha didn't answer.
I looked down at her to see her start to cry.
"Hey what's wrong?" I asked as she moved her head from my shoulder.
She smiled, "I just can't believe we actually did this, we have a house," she told me.
I smiled back at her, "I know," I replied.
"It's amazing," she said through a sniffle.
I kissed her while still hugging her.
She smiled again, "I'll make lunch," she whispered.

She smiled at me before backing away to walk to the kitchen. Everything was unpacked now, so I followed her. I sat at the island and watched her make some sandwiches. After a few minutes, she turned around and put the plates onto the counter. I thanked her before we began eating.

Once we finished, she took the plates and placed them in the dishwasher. I got up from the chair and walked over to her.

"What now?" She asked.
"Well, we've unpacked everything already," I told her.
"Maybe we could go get some more things for the house in town," she answered.
"Okay," I replied.

She grabbed my hand and brought me upstairs. She ran up the stairs and brought me to our room and shut the door. I stared at her, confused. She smirked at me before she kissed me.
(Writer: I'm writing this scene for Aaliyah because she fell on her rib cage for this lmao.)
I moved closer to her before we sat on the bed. We continued making out before I pushed her back on the bed. I took her sweater off of her and continued to kiss her. She took my shirt off of me and smirked at me. I quietly laughed at her before we continued making out. She took her shirt off and continued to kiss me. We sat back up and continued to make out as she sat on my lap. I layed her back onto the bed and moved on to kissing her neck. I continued kissing her neck before moving back up to her lips. She backed up a little bit and smiled at me.

"I love you," she whispered.
"I love you too," I replied.

She smiled again before pulling me back down to continue making out with me.