Raw Women's Champion

Sasha's POV:

Technically I was champion since Extreme Rules, but everyone had thought I cheated to win because Bayley came in the ring and became the ref. It's not my fault that Asuka lost, she just wasn't good enough to retain. But tonight I had to face her in a rematch for the championship. I was told that I wasn't champion, but I did win it at Extreme Rules.

*After the match*

Of course, I won! I became a double champion, just like Bayley. We had all of the womens titles on the main roster, we were running the company at this point.

I had to go to the photoshoot area to get new renders wince I was now raw womens champion and a tag team champion. It only took me a few minutes, so once I finished Bayley and I went to our locker room.

"You wanna celebrate?" Bayley asked with mischievous look on her face.
"Let's wait until we get back to the hotel," I told her before kissing her.

I pulled away to grab my things to get changed.

"You'll get more of that tonight," I yelled out before walking to the showers.

I could hear her laughing in the locker room while she waited for me.

Bayley's POV:

I waited for Sasha to come back out to the locker room. A few minutes later she came back out and packed her bag. I got up as she came over and we left the room. We walked out from the arena to the car. I grabbed her bag and put it in the trunk while she got into the car.

"Where do you wanna go to eat?" I asked.
"I don't know, maybe we can drive around until we find somewhere," she answered.
"Sounds good," I replied before kissing her.

I started the car and started driving. We drove around the city for a bit until she pointed out a place.

I parked the car and then we walked into the IHOP. We were seated at a table and were handed menus.

After a few minutes, we ordered our food and waited. We talked about how she won the title and what we were going to do in the future.

*30 minutes later*

Sasha's POV:

Bayley told me she would pay and that I could go out to the car if I'd like. I went outside and walked to the car but then I was grabbed.