Bayley's Heel Turn

Bayley's POV:

Tonight was going to be my heel turn. Sasha had no idea I was going to be turning heel. She was going to join me at ring side for my match against Charlotte for the smackdown womens championship. I got my hair cut earlier in the day, but Sasha didn't know. I had a different locker room and everything. She must've been worried, I wouldn't blame her, I barely talked to her all day because I didn't want her to know I was also becoming a heel. We met up at the gorilla where I kept my hood up.

"What's wrong?" Sasha asked.
"Nothing, why?" Bayley replied.
"You have your hood up," Sasha mentioned.
"It's just for my entrance," Bayley assured her.

Sasha's music played and she went out. Sasha ended up having a surprise for everyone. She now had blue hair instead of pink. The crowd cheered as she went out. She walked down to the ring and waited for me to go out. I went out to my old music and did my usual poses. I took my hood down that revealed my now short hair. I zipped off my jacket that revealed my new gear as well. I backed up and grabbed my tool. I started slashing my Bayley Buddies left and right. The whole crowd was shocked at what had just happened. I walked down to the ring where I saw Sasha. I hugged her before I got into the ring, then the match started.

Sasha's POV:

I was in complete shock. Bayley had just slashed her Bayley Buddies! Those things have been with her for so long, and with me for the past year. I do have to say, I love Bayley's new hair. She looked so much better with short hair, it made her even more attractive. Her gear wasn't that much that much different, it just said "BAYLEY" instead of having the laces on the front of the top.

*10 minutes later*

Third Person POV:

Bayley was arguing with the ref about the count. Charlotte took this as an opportunity to pick up the win. She gave Bayley the natural selection and went to pin her. She reversed it and pinned Charlotte, 1,2,3! She ran out of the rind and grabbed the title. Sasha ran over to her and hugged her from the side. Bayley held her title in one hand while she wrapped the other around Sasha. Sasha and Bayley smiled as Bayley kissed Sasha's head. They went backstage where only a few people congratulated Bayley.

Sasha's POV:

I knew Bayley didn't care about people being her friend, but I worried that when only a few people congratulated her that she would get upset. We walked back to our locker room and I let Bayley go in before me. I locked the door behind us and went over to Bayley.

"Congrats on the win," I told her.
"Thank you, I wouldn't have been able to do it without you," she replied.
"What do you mean?" I ask, "I didn't help you in the match."
"No silly, you've been here with me for almost a year. I love you, words cannot explain how thankful I am for you," she answered.
"I love you too," I returned.

Bayley placed her title down on the bench before she pulled me closer to her. I smiled before we kissed. We grabbed our bags and started walking out in the hallway to go to the photo shoot area, since Bayley just won a title. Once she finished up, we left the arena. Bayley didn't bother changing, and I didn't mind.

"So what do you think?" Bayley asked after I started driving back to the hotel.
"Of what?" I asked her.
"My new hair, my heel turn," she explained
"I love your hair, it makes you even more hot," I responded.
"Yeah?" She asked with a smile.
"Yeah," I returned.

I pulled into the parking lot of the hotel we were staying at. We walked up to our room and Bayley went to change out of her gear. I went into the bedroom and waited for her on the bed.

Third Person POV:
(Aaliyah requested details so here we go😓 if you're uncomfortable reading things like this you can skip👍)

Bayley walked into the bedroom and saw Sasha laying on the bed. She layed down with her and looked into Sasha's eyes. The two began making out in the bed before it got heated. Bayley and Sasha took each others shirts off and continued making out. Bayley uncliped Sasha's bra as she took it off of her. She got on top of Sasha and smiled at her, moving a piece of her hair out of her face. Sasha smiled before she pulled Bayley back in to kiss her. They continued making out for around an hour, before Sasha got tired.

"I love you Bayley, goodnight," Sasha whispered.
"I love you too Sasha, goodnight baby," Bayley whispered back.

Sasha smiled before giving Bayley one last kiss. She rolled over and Bayley put her arms around Sasha. Sasha held onto Bayley's hands and kissed them. Shortly after, the two fell asleep.