Elimination Chamber, 2019 Part 4

Third Person POV:

Sasha arrived at the arena and pulled into a parking spot. They got out of the car and got their bags from the trunk. They went into the arena and found out they shared locker room. They went in and put their bags down. Sasha grabbed her gear and went to the washroom. After Sasha changed, she walked out to see Bayley changing herself. She was putting her top on and Sasha walked back around the corner. She waited a minute before going back out. She put her clothes into her bag before her and Bayley walked out. Just before they walked out of the room, Bayley turned to Sasha and kissed her. Sasha smiled and then they walked out of the door. They went down to hair and makeup.

After spending about an hour there, it was now time for the Elimination Chamber pay per view. They went into the Gorilla and waited for the rest of the women to go out. Sasha and Bayley would be the last to go out, and they would be facing Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville, their rivals. Soon enough, it was their turn to go out. Sasha's theme song played and she went out. She did her pose and waited for Bayley before going down the ramp. Bayley's music played and she came out. She did her thing and then they went down and got into the chamber. The bell rung and the match was under way.

*1 hour later*

Sasha's shoulder was injured, but her and Sonya were the only ones in the ring. Bayley and Mandy were laying outside of the ring. They were the only teams left. Sasha went for the banks statement, but couldn't fully lock it in. She grabbed her foot and held it against Sonya's neck. Sonya squirmed and tapped out. Sasha's song played as Bayley went into the ring. She hugged Sasha and Sasha looked at her. They hugged as they were handed the womens tag team titles. They finished their promo and walked back stage. Everyone congratulated them, even the women who were in the match. They walked to where the photographer is and got their pictures taken.

Afterwards, they went back back to their locker room. Bayley closed the door behind them and she looked at Sasha. She locked the door and walked over to Sasha, who was now sitting on the bench. She sat down with her and Sasha looked up at her. She smiled as she hugged Bayley.

"Thank you," she said.
"No, thank you. Without you, we wouldn't have won," Bayley stated as she smiled at her.

They kissed before Sasha got up to go change. She took a shower in the shower thay was in the locker room and then got ready. She went back out to see Bayley who was on her phone. She looked up at Sasha and showed her the screen. There were tons of fans congratulating them on their win. Sasha smiled as she put her gear back into her bag.

"I'm going to go shower now," Bayley told her.
"Okay, see you in a few," Sasha replied.
They kissed and then Bayley went to shower.

After Bayley finished, she walked out and put her gear into her bag.

"You ready?" She asked Sasha.
"Yeah, lets go," Sasha responded.

The two walked out of the arena, Bayley's arm around Sasha, and went back out to the car. They got in and Sasha drove back to the hotel.