Saturday Hangout Part 1

Third Person POV:

It had been 4 days since they had last seen each other. All Sasha could think about was when she woke up next to Bayley. When she went to sleep that night, she forgot she was with Bayley. When she woke up that morning, Bayley's arm was around her. Sasha's head was still on Bayley's head as Bayley's head was on Sasha's head. Sasha started feel a different way towards Bayley, but she knew Bayley wouldn't feel the same way. But, Sasha was now getting ready to go to Bayley's apartment. They both had an apartment back in Boston, but they lived 15 minutes away from each other. Today, Sasha and Bayley we're going to have dinner together and then Sasha would stay the night, as they would leave to go to Chicago for Raw the next day. It was 4:30 and Sasha was finishing up her hair. She had already done her makeup, a nice natural look, and was now curling her hair. She finished with the last curl and sprayed it with some hair spray. Bayley told Sasha to go to her house at 5, since that's when they both normally ate. Sasha packed a few more things in her bags, so she wouldn't forget anything. She had two seperate bags, one for her gear, and one for when she would go out. She packed tons of jeans and t-shirts, along with some hoodies. She put her hair straightener, curler, and blow dryer in the bag, since the curler was now cold. She packed a hair brush along with some perfume. She made sure she put in her tooth brush and tooth paste as well. In her gear bag, she made sure she had her gear, a nice purple and green gear. She also had her makeup, like lashes, liner, eye shadow, and more. She put some sneakers, heels, and boots into another bag, since she couldn't fit them in her other bags. She packed a jacket as well. She made sure she put her charger, headphones, and wallet into her purse. She put her phone into her back pocket after she messaged Bayley to let her know she was leaving. She grabbed her keys, locked her door, and headed down to her car.

Meanwhile, Bayley checked her phone and saw that Sasha was on her way. She set up her table and took a lasagna out of her oven. She placed it on the stove as it cooled. She grabbed cups and placed them on the table. She put the plates on the counter, so her and Sasha could get them easier/quicker. She then went and sat on the couch, her mind wandering off. She had still been thinking about Tuesday night with Sasha. Bayley felt like she had been getting close to Sasha, maybe even more than friends. But, Bayley knew that they would never be more than friends. Bayley continued to think about what happened Tuesday, until she heard a knock on her door.

Bayley got up and opened the door to Sasha. She invited her in and helped her with her bags. They put Sasha's bags in the living room, since their dinner was ready. Bayley handed a plate to Sasha, after she put a slice of lasagna on it. They both sat at the table as Bayley filled the cups with water.

After they finished eating, Bayley loaded up the dish washer and started it.

"Thank you for dinner, it was delicious," Sasha told her.
"No problem, glad you liked it," Bayley answered.

Bayley put the rest of the lasagna in the fridge so they could eat it for lunch the next day. Bayley invited Sasha into the living room.

"So, I don't have an extra bedroom," Bayley mentioned.
"That's okay, I can sleep on the couch," Sasha replied.
"No, you can take my bed and I'll sleep out here," Bayley explained.
"No it's okay, seriously," Sasha responded.
"Okay but if you change your mind, let me know. If you wake up you can come into my room and go in my bed, I don't mind," Bayley told Sasha.
"Okay," Sasha beamed.

They both smiled at each other as Bayley turned on the tv. They both sat back on the tv as they watched Pretty Little Liars. They watched it for a few hours, until around 9 o'clock.

"Do you mind if I go take a shower?" Bayley asked.
"No, I'll be fine out here," Sasha said as she smiled.
"Okay, I'll be back in about 20 minutes," Bayley responded.

They both smiled at each other. Bayley got up and left to go have her shower.