Arrival in New York City

Third Person POV:

Bayley finally made it to New York City. Sasha was sitting in passenger seat, holding Bayley's hand. They were trying to find somewhere to eat, but it was 5pm and the streets were busy. They found a McDonalds that had a short line so they pulled into the drive thru. They read the menu and Bayley ordered the food for for the both of them. They got a 20 piece chicken nugget meal and an extra fry and extra drink, since that was cheaper than 2 10 piece meals. Bayley pulled up to the window and payed, where they then told her to go to the next window. Sasha thanks Bayley for buying her dinner as Bayley gave her the food. They pulled over into a parking spot and ate their dinner.

After they finished, Bayley drove to the hotel. She finally found it and parked in the parking lot. Her and Sasha grabbed their bags and went inside to check in. Once they got their keys, they went on up to their room. It was a beautiful modern room with so many decorations, Sasha loved it. Bayley took Sasha's bags and put them into the room.

Bayley asked Sasha if she wanted to go for a walk around the city, and Sasha said yes. They grabbed their coats since it was now November and it was only 42 degrees outside. They walked along the streets of New York and looked at all of the shops and buildings. Around 7:30, they decided to walk back to the hotel. They ended up walking 30 minutes away from the hotel, so they had quite the hike back.

Once they got back, they went up to their room. Sasha found some hot chocolate packets and made them hot chocolate. Bayley put their coats into the bedroom for Sasha. Bayley walked back out to the kitchen and saw Sasha had the hot chocolate ready for them in mugs. They each picked up a cup and went over to the couch where that sat.

After they finished drinking their hot chocolate, they put their cups on the table and Sasha grabbed the blanket that was on the couch. She wrapped herself in the blanket and layed her head on Bayley's shoulder. They sat there like that for a while. Sasha yawned and decided to get up and go to sleep. She left the blanket with Bayley, and they smiled at each other before Sasha left.

After Sasha left to go to the bedroom, Bayley got a call from Stephanie. She answered it out in the hall so that Sasha would be able to sleep.

Bayley found out that they're match was cancelled due to Billie Kay having a slight injury. But, they had a new match against Naomi and Carmella.

Bayley decided to not tell Sasha until the morning, since it wasn't that big of a deal. Bayley went back into the hotel room and brought the cups from the living room to the sink. She then joined Sasha in the bedroom and they were both asleep in minutes.