What's Wrong?

Bayley's POV:

Sasha was laying on the couch downstairs while I was upstairs putting Mia to sleep. She had been upset lately, but I wasn't sure why. I didn't know maybe it was because of Survivor Series or what happened, but I didn't like seeing her sad. Mia finally went to sleep after a few minutes. I closed the door carefully and headed downstairs. Sasha was laying on the couch still watching tv. I sat next to her and ran my hand up and down her thigh.

"Sash, what's wrong?" I asked.
She stayed silent, but I heard her sniffle.
"Sasha please, what's wrong?" I pleaded.
She sat up and layed her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her and rubbed her arm to comfort her.
"I'm not happy. I'm not happy with this storyline with Shotzi. It's too much and I don't want it," she explained, balling her eyes out.
"Hey Sasha, it's okay," I assured her, now wrapping both of my arms around her. "I know you're not happy with it. Every time you come home from Smackdown you're upset. Even when you try to hide it, I can tell."
I heard her sniffle before she spoke again, "how?"
"How what?" I asked.
"How can you tell?" She asked as she looked up at me.
"Sasha, you're my wife. I know you better than anyone. I can see when something is bothering you or if somethings upsetting you or if something makes you happy. I've been with you for 3 years Sash, it's easy to tell what emotions you're feeling after something happens," I explained.
She hugged me before I heard her say "I love you."
"I love you too Sash," I whispered.

She looked up at me and smiled. I wiped the tears off her cheek before I kissed her. She smiled again when we pulled apart before pulling me down to the couch, I laughed as she did so.

"What do you wanna watch?" She asked.
"I'm not sure," I answered as I wrapped my arms around her.

She rolled over and looked me in the eyes. She was staring at me before she placed her hand on my face. We kissed, which turned into us making out.

"Happy now?" I asked jokingly.
"Happy," she smirked before kissing me again.