Back Home

Bayley's POV:

Today was the day I'd finally get to go back home. Luckily, Sasha and I didn't have to be on smackdown tomorrow, so I had time to recover. Sasha had been staying with me everyday and every night, making sure that I was okay and that I had everything I needed.

"Are you ready to go home?" She asked, smiling.
"Yeah," I answered as I got up.
"You don't seem too excited about it," she frowned.
"I am, I can't wait to sleep in my own bed," I laughed.

Saying that made her laugh as well. She grabbed our suitcases and we left the room.

"I can take mine," I told her as we entered the elevator.
"No, it's okay," she answered, smiling.

I smiled back at her before kissing her. We left the hospital and got to our car. She put the suitcases in the trunk and told me she would drive. She began driving and I ended up falling asleep.

After a few hours, I woke up to see that we were near Florence, South Carolina. I looked over at Sasha and saw her yawn. I placed my hand on top of hers, which turned into us holding hands.

"I can take over if you're too tired," I told her.
"I think that would be best," she responded before yawning.

She pulled the car over at a gas station and we switched spots. She yawned several times after I began driving.

"You can go to sleep, I'll be fine," I stated as I placed my hand on her thigh.
"Okay," she answered.

Within seconds, she fell asleep.

As I was approaching Baltimore, Delaware, I heard Sasha wake up.

"Where are we?" She asked, rubbing her eyes.
"Baltimore," I answered.
"Are you tired? I can drive the rest of the way," she stated.
"I think I can go a little further," I told her.
"Alright," she replied.

Sasha held onto my hand as I continued to drive. I continued driving for about a half hour before pulling into a gas station. I got out and filled the gas tank. I went in to pay as Sasha got into the drivers seat. I went back out and got in the car with her. She began driving and once she got onto the highway, I ended up falling asleep.

Sasha's POV:

"Bayls, wake up, we're home," I whispered.
"Bayley," I whispered again.

I leaned over and kissed her, which woke her up. She opened her eyes and smiled at me. I kissed her again before we got out. I gave her the keys before going to the trunk to get the suitcases. I walked to the door where she was unlocking the door. We went inside and took our shoes off. When we got to our room, Bayley fell back onto the bed. I laughed as I closed the door behind us. I put the suitcases into the closet and walked back into the room.

Bayley's POV:

Sasha layed beside me on our bed. I smiled at her, which made her smile. I moved some of her hair away from her face before moving her closer to me. We began making out. She backed away and smiled. I wrapped my arm around her before she covered us with a blanket. She placed her head on my chest as I began stroking my fingers through her hair. She fell asleep within a few minutes. I turned the lamp beside me off and went to sleep myself.