Arrival in Chicago

Third Person POV:

Sasha finally got to the hotel in Chicago, as Bayley was passed out in the passengers seat. It took them 14 hours to drive there. During the drive, they switched drivers to make sure they could both sleep. Once Sasha found a spot, she caller the hotel service desk to let them know they were there. She tapped Bayley and woke her up. As Bayley woke up, a bell boy came out.

"I'll be right back."

Sasha got out of the car to open the trunk for the bell boy. He brought in their bags and put them in their room. Sasha opened the door of the car to get her purse as she saw Bayley wake up.

"Good morning Bayley."
"Yeah, good morning."
"They brought our stuff up to our room already, so we just have to go in and pay."
"Okay Sash, I'll be in in a few minutes."
"Okay, I'll see you in a few."

Sasha walked into the hotel and paid for their room. Bayley walked in just as Sasha finished up.

"Ready to go on up?" Sasha asked.
"Yep," Bayley replied.
"Okay, here's your key," Sasha returned.
"Thank you," Bayley responded.
"It's nothing," Sasha returned.

They went up to their room, where Bayley passed out on the couch. It was 3pm, so Sasha let her sleep for a bit. Around 4, Sasha got up and woke Bayley up.

" Sorry I fell asleep right away," Bayley apologized to Sasha.
"It's okay, you drove during the night so you deserve your sleep," Sasha replied as she smiled.

The two couldn't believe how close they had gotten within the month they've known each other. They watched some tv before Sasha got hungry.

"Do you want to order some food?" Sasha suggested.
"Sure, I think I saw a menu on the counter before I passed out," Bayley told Sasha.

They walked over to the counter and read the menu. They saw that there was chicken alfredo on the menu and they both called to order it.

About 15 minutes later, they heard a knock on the door. Bayley went and answered the door and saw that the cart with their food was there. She rolled it on in and put it on the table for the two of them. Sasha came over and sat down at the table.

After they ate, they realized it was time to get ready to go to the arena for Raw. Sasha went and got their gear bags as Bayley put the dishes in the sink. Sasha and Bayley grabbed their cards, purses and bags and walked out of the room. Bayley made sure she locked the door behind them. They went down to the main level and walker out the door. They got into Sasha's car and she drove to the arena.