The Title's Gone

Sasha's POV:

"I lost," I was pacing back and forth in the locker room.
"Sasha calm down, everything is okay," Bayley told me.
"It's not!" I yelled back, "it's not! I don' understand what they have against me. You've had your title for almost a year, I can't keep a title for half as long as you! Am I not good enough?"
"Sasha!" Bayley yelled. She walked over and placed her hands on my shoulders, "you are enough. You still have a tag title, you're still a champion. It doesn't matter whether you have a championship or not, you're still my number one," she told me.

I kissed her, which surprised her, but she kissed me back. I looked up at her.

"Thank you," I whispered as I hugged her.

Bayley's POV:

I felt Sasha hold on to me tightly. I kissed her head and then she looked up at me.

"Anything for you love," I whispered
She smiled at me before we shared a kiss.
"I'm gonna go shower and then we can get out of here," she told me.
"Okay," I replied as she let go of me.

She went over to her suitcase and grabbed some clothes. She left the room and had her shower.

Sasha's POV:

After we left the arena, Bayley and I went out for dinner. She took me to a Dairy Queen, which was delicious. We headed to a hotel, since neither of us wanted to drive back home this late. We got a room for the night and headed up. She put the suitcases by a chair as I fell back on the bed.

"It's been a long day," she sighed, sitting beside me.
"Yep," I replied as I sat up.

I got up from the bed and went into my suitcase. Just as I was about to grab my pajamas, I felt Bayley's arms wrap around my waist. I looked back at her and smiled before kissing her. I turned around, her arms still around me, and hugged her. I looked back up at her and kissed her again. We started making out before we pulled away for air. I smiled at her before grabbing my clothes and leaving to get changed.