The Fight

Third Person POV:

It had been 9 weeks since Sasha and Bayley won the womens tag team championships. However, they lost them two weeks before at Wrestlemania 35 to The Iiconics. Neither of the two were mad at each other, since they tried their best. But, Sasha had been distant from Bayley since then. Bayley didn't know what she did wrong. Sasha had gotten injured in their match, and Bayley tried to help her as much as she could. Most of the time, Sasha would push her away and tell her she could manage on her own, but sometimes she would let Bayley help her. Bayley was tired of being pushed away and decided to speak up.

"Sash."
"Hm?"
"What's wrong?" Bayley asked.
"Nothing's wrong. Why do people keep asking me that."
"Well, ever since we lost the titles you've been more distanced. You won't even let me hel-"
"Bayley, I'm fine. I'm injured and I'm going to be out from the ring for four months, but I'm fine." Sasha cut off Bayley.
"Sasha, you're not fine. You're not the same now. I try to help you but you won't let me. Seriously, what the hell is going on with you."
"BAYLEY," Sasha yelled. " I'm fine. Stop asking me what's wrong or if I'm okay." Sasha told her as she got up from their couch.
Bayley got up and stopped Sasha from walking past her.
"Sasha, seriously. You need to tell me what's wrong so I can help you."
"And why do I need to tell you, huh?"
Bayley took a deep breath.
"Because I love you."
Sasha's face relaxed a bit as she looked into Bayley's eyes.
"I need to go," Sasha responded as she walked past Bayley.
Bayley then followed Sasha into their bedroom where Sasha was packing a bag.
"Where are you going?" Bayley asked.
"To be anywhere but here," Sasha replied.

Bayley's heart sank as she watched Sasha leave and slam the door. She thought to herself, that she was so stupid to ask Sasha what was wrong in the first place. She couldn't believe what Sasha said. "To be anywhere but here." It replayed in her head all night while she sat on the couch, waiting for Sasha to come home.

Time went by and it was 11pm, Sasha still hadn't come back yet. Bayley worried. She didn't know whether Sasha was okay or not. She called and texted her hundreds of times, but no answer.

Bayley: Sasha are you okay?
Bayley: Sasha please
Bayley: Sasha please come home I'm worried about you
Bayley: Sasha please just let me know that you're okay
Bayley: Sasha I'm worried, please come home soon

Bayley sat on the couch for about an hour, waiting to see if Sasha would ever come home or message her back. She got tired and decided she would go to sleep. She changed into her pajamas and got into the bed. She left Sasha's side empty, in case she ever came home. It was so cold and lonely being there without Sasha. Bayley tossed and turned in the bed, trying to sleep, she just couldn't. She layed there on her side of the bed. The situation and fight couldn't stop playing in her head. She decided that she would try and use one of Sasha's pillows to fall asleep. Almost immediately after putting it under her head, she was able to sleep.

Bayley woke up around 10 the next morning. The house was quiet, so she knew Sasha wasn't awake in the house. She rolled over to see an empty bed. Sasha really didn't go home at all. Bayley checked her phone, no new messages from Sasha. She decided she would get up and get something to eat. She ate eggs and toast, which was Sasha's favorite quick breakfast meal.

After she ate, she went and sat on the couch in the living room. She unfolded the blanket that was on the couch and set it over her lap as she turned on the tv. She switched through the channels and then saw that Pretty Little Liars replays were still on, even after the show ended in 2017. Bayley turned off the tv and started to cry. She layed down on the couch and covered herself with the blanket. Sasha still hadn't told her whether she was okay nor did she come home yet. Bayley fell asleep on the couch and was there for a few hours.

She woke up around 6, still no sign of Sasha or how she was. She heated up a microwave dinner and sat at the table. She slowly ate, still wondering if Sasha would ever come home. Once she finished, she threw the plastic container into the garbage. She went to their room and checked her phone again, nothing. She sat on her bed, wondering what she did wrong. All she did was tell Sasha the truth. Maybe Sasha wasn't ready for something like that. She just couldn't help but think that she drove Sasha off to who knows where, and that she would never be back.

Bayley layed in her bed, thinking about everything, for about two hours. She heard a buzz on her phone so she immediately got up and checked it. But, it wasn't Sasha so she didn't bother seeing who it actually was from. A whole day without Sasha, Bayley couldn't believe it. She decided to go and change into her pajamas. After, she layed back on the bed and covered herself with the blankets. She sighed and was about to go to sleep, but then she heard the door open.