Saturday Night

Third Person POV:

After Sasha and Bayley finished eating, Sasha went and had a shower. Bayley sat out in the living room while she waited for Sasha to finish. She was on her phone checking social media. She was scrolling through instagram and seeing all the fans' posts. Sasha walked back out into the living room and asked if she could sit with her.

"So whats up?" Sasha asked.
"Just checking on some fans posts," Bayley replied.
"Sounds fun," Sasha told her.

Sasha turned on the tv and saw that Pretty Little Liars was on, so they watched that. After a few hours, Sasha turned off the tv, since the replays of Pretty Little Liars were over.

"So," Sasha said.
"So?" Bayley returned.
"Can I ask you a question?" Sasha asked.
"Sure," Bayley replied sounding scared.
"Have you dated anyone recently?" Sasha asked.
Bayley laughed," no, not recently."
Sasha looked at her blankly.
"I've never had a boyfriend before," Bayley stated as she laughed. Sasha laughed with her.
"I did have a girlfriend once though, but it didn't work out," Bayley chimed in.
"Really?" Sasha asked.
"Yeah, but like I said, it didn't work," Bayley stated.
"I'm sorry," Sasha replied.
"Don't be, it only lasted a month," Bayley responded. "What about you Sasha?"
"Uhm well, I had a boyfriend in high school but that's it."

Sasha got up from the couch.

"I'll go get you some blankets and a pillow so you can sleep," Sasha told Bayley.

Bayley nodded. Sasha left the room to go get the blankets and pillows for Bayley. She brought them out to Bayley and placed them beside her.

"Are you sure you're okay out here?" Sasha asked.
"Yeah, it's okay," Bayley responded.
"Okay, but feel free to go in my room if you want to," Sasha told her.
Bayley nodded.
"Goodnight Sasha," Bayley said to Sasha.
"Goodnight Bayley," Sasha returned.

Sasha left the room and went to her bedroom. She got into her bed and crawled under the covers. She fell asleep within a few minutes. Bayley was out in the living room setting up the couch. She layed underneath the blanket Sasha gave her, unable to sleep. She layed there for a few minutes, but still couldn't sleep. Finally, after 10 minutes she was able to go to sleep.

Bayley woke up a few hours later at 2am. She got up from the couch and decided she would go join Sasha. She quietly walked into Sasha's room and got under ger covers. She looked at Sasha, who she thought was asleep.

Sasha opened her eyes and looked at Bayley. Sasha and Bayley looked at each other for a few seconds. Then, Sasha started blushing but Bayley was unable to see it since it was dark in the room. Sasha finally gained the courage to do what she wanted to do. Sasha became closer to Bayley and she kissed her.

"Goodnight Bayley."

Sasha turned around and went back to sleep. Bayley layed there, continuing to look at Sasha. She was blushing and was in disbelief. She couldn't believe that had just happened.