Yami

Yugito

She watched as the Snake Sannin disappeared into the tree, sinking inside it, his body disappeared, Yugito left out a sigh of relief; she couldn't comprehend why a Sannin like Orochimaru was here.

But that didn't matter right now, he was gone, and that was what was important.

Escaping her thoughts, she rushed towards Naruto; she saw him slowly closing his eyes, drifting off to sleep; she could see the slash across his torso; it was deep, his blood had leaked all over the ground.

She put her hands on his shoulders and started shaking him to wake up, but he wasn't opening his eyes.

"Naruto, Naruto, Wake Up" She shouted almost desperately, but Naruto wasn't even giving the smallest sign of waking up. Looking at him, one would think he was dead, but his chest rising up and down indicated that he was still breathing.

She put her ring finger just below his jawline; she smiled, feeling the pulse, and it didn't look like his heartbeat was something to be concerned with.

"I Wouldn't worry about him, kitten, he has Kurama inside, won't be easy to take out the bastard," Nibi suddenly spoke in her head, knowing that Kurama was the strongest Bijuu for a reason.

Yugito mentally nodded; she knew Kyuubi was the strongest, Nibi always warned her to keep away from him, but now it seemed that Kyuubi wasn't how Nibi had described him.

Escaping her thoughts, she saw Karui and Omoi walking towards her; Omoi had a neutral face, but Karui was looking at her with disapproval, Yugito had felt the large explosion, the heat coming from it strong enough that even from where she stood, she had seen the grass burning.

Omoi immediately had suggested ignoring it since, according to him, this could somehow lead to facing a solid opponent, her having no other option but to release Nibi, which would result in the destruction of Konoha.

While the first part was actually correct, but thankfully Orochimaru went away like a dog with his tail between his legs.

"Yugito, I told you we shouldn't have come here," Karui shouted and pointed an accusing finger.

"What did you expect me to do? In case you don't know, Naruto-kun is like me; I would never leave him in the mercy of a disgusting Snake like Orochimaru," Yugito spoke with venom through her clutched teeth.

Despite being from Konoha, Orochimaru was very well known in every single other Shinobi Village especially to Kumo, since he had abducted several children from the village, sadly his hideout had been found, a long time after the Snake had abandoned it, inside it Bee had described finding the bodies of children and several women, but Yugito knew he had left out the disgusting parts.

When they had made their way towards the explosion, Nibi had immediately told her that she could feel Kyuubi nearby.

Yugito had rushed towards the location only to see Naruto lying on scorched land, and the trees had been burned to ash; she had wondered what kind of Jutsu had Naruto used to cause such a hot temperature.

When Orochimaru had shown himself walking towards Naruto, Karui told her that Orochimaru was out of their liege; if they fought, they would die with him. Therefore they needed to leave before the Snake noticed them.

Karui took a step back at the tone used by her friend; she knew Yugito always said that she would want to meet every Jinchuuriki at least once; they could be excellent friends.

She turned to Omoi to see if he had anything to say, but instead, he was quiet, which was strange for someone like him.

"Yugito had the right in this if we see someone needing help and we just turn a blind eye and act as if nothing ever happened, Then We are No Different Than the Likes of Orochimaru," Omoi spoke with anger, his lollipop on his mouth broke and falling to the ground.