Feeling of Hope

Naruto was having the best moment of his life. He was talking to his new friends and for the first time in his life. Their parents weren't telling them to stay away from him or telling him to not talk to them.

When he met his godfather six days ago, Naruto was pleased to know that he wasn't alone, That he had someone to call family and wasn't a 'Demon' as everyone called him.

When toad-Jiji told him that his parents didn't abandon him but loved him, Naruto felt happier, but now he had friends.

"Why would you wanted to become Hokage?" He heard Shikamaru asking him.

Naruto grinned. "Because then people of the village will finally acknowledge me", He answered.

Shikamaru was thinking about what he meant when he said that 'he wanted people to acknowledge him. Choji just kept eating chips, while Ino smiled at him.

"That's a good dream", Ino commented, smiling at Naruto.

"What about you three? What're your dreams?" Naruto asked, turning his head to three of them.

Shikamaru shrugged his shoulders. "To Sleep", and everyone sweet dropped behind their heads.

Naruto was thinking, What kind of dream is that? He wondered, but at the same time though it was excellent.

Lazy as Always, Ino thought with annoyance. While Choji smiled Typical Shikamaru, he thought knowing Shikamaru was lazy.

Naruto then turned his head to Choji.

"I'm not sure. I haven't thought about it," Choji answered, and Naruto understood, and they still were very young to think about what they would do when they grew up.

Naruto then turned to Ino. "Well. I want to be a good kunoichi like my daddy," she said happily.

Naruto liked the dream and told her that it was a perfect dream.

They keep on walking, but the more they walk, the more people start sending Naruto glares, but not daring to do anything since Jiraiya-Sama and three respectful clan heads were there with three innocent children talking with the demon brat.

The adults notice immediately, and so does Naruto who's smile disappears and turns into a frown, Shikamaru on the other hand, could see something is not right with the way they were looking at them.

Ino started feeling uncomfortable and walked closer to her dad, and so did Choji.

Naruto looked around and felt bad that maybe his presence here was making things worse, and he felt tears in his eyes. Jiraiya had enough and unleashed his KI at the maximum that made many people drop unconscious on the ground, and some were having a hard time breathing.

After 2 minutes, no one was looking at Naruto anymore, and they soon reached their destination. Ino asked her father why people started staring at them like that, and he just told her that they were stupid people. Shikamaru didn't seem bothered by their glares.

While Naruto was keeping his head down and thinking that it was all his fault and his new friends would soon abandon him like all the other kids of his age, he then felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up and saw Shikaku-sama looking at him with a warm smile.

"Don't worry about them Naruto, they're just foolish people?" he said, and Naruto managed to smile.

"Here we are", he heard toad-Jiji said and pointing at a restaurant. Naruto looked at the name 'Ichiraku Ramen' and wondered what that was.

"Come on. All are on me," His godfather stated and put a hand on Naruto's head and rubbed his red hair. Choji looked to like the idea.

They were about to walk inside when the adults turned their heads to their left. Naruto turned as well when he saw Hokage-Jiji walking towards them.