Pain

Naruto

He could see the fear in Sakura and Sasuke's eyes, and they looked terrified of Zabuza; the redhead couldn't blame them; he was sure he would have been in the same situation if he hadn't trained.

Naruto saw the mist slowly spreading; usually, this would be terrible news for them. Zabuza was an expert of Silent Kill, and killing in the fog was something he had done his whole Life. The jutsu itself was impressive, being able to change the battleground to his advantage; that was one of the most important things in battle; a shinobi needs every advantage in his side.

Before the mist could get foggier, Naruto did hand signs. "Wind Style: Great Breakthrough" Naruto shouted and left out a vast and strong wind that moved the whole mist away, making the battleground in their favour again.

Zabuza was slowly revealed standing in a tree close to their location, his eyes narrowed and glaring at the redhead for ruining his jutsu. He clenched his teeth, glaring at the kid.

Before he could do anything, Kakashi showed up in front of him with a kunai in his hand; Zabuza blocked his attack with Kubikiribōchō, his eyes glaring at the Jonin before jumping away and in the ground. Zabuza knew not having the favour of the mist was terrible enough, and Kakashi wasn't a known Jonin around the world for nothing.

He gripped the handle of the sword with all his strength before rushing towards the Jonin; Kakashi blocked his swing with his kunai, the strength was enough to make him take a step away, Zabuza moved his hands away before swinging again with more strength, and this time, his sword cut through the kunai and sliced through his chest only for him to pop.

Zabuza moved in time to avoid an attack from behind; he turned to see Kakashi again, Zabuza swung his sword, trying to cut down the Jonin, but his Sharingan kept helping him. They kept fighting and fighting, blow after blow, only using Taijutsu and Kenjutsu.

Zabuza took three steps back before rushing at Kakashi and, with all his strength, pierced through the kunai only for Kakashi to turn into water.

Zabuza's eyes widened when he felt a grip on his neck, and two kunai pierced the skin of his neck, only for water to come out of his neck, and the whole body turned into water.

Kakashi saw a hidden Zabuza suddenly behind his team, ready to slice Tazuna in half.

Zabuza raised his sword high, ready to kill the bridge builder, he swung down, but his sword was stopped only a few centimetres away from the shoulder of the bridge builder. He clenched his teeth tightly that draw blood from his lip; he glared, seeing a katana blocking his swing.

His eyes slowly the redhead with katana on his hand, and his blue eyes looked like the ice of Haku.

Zabuza tried to use more strength in his arms but was surprised to see the genin was holding his ground.

"Take Tazuna Away", Naruto yelled before he channels wind chakra on his katana. His sword slowly started cutting through the thick metal of his giant blade, much to the surprise of the mummy.

He jumped away from Naruto and started doing hand signs, immediately followed by Naruto. They finished looking at each other.

"Water Style: Dragon Water"

"Water Style: Twin Dragon"

The water slowly grew and shaped like dragons; the water raised high above the water, Naruto's Jutsu collided with his and overpowered him, and the second water dragon hit him head-on. Zabuza was thrown against a tree. With too much strength, that almost ripped the tree from the ground.