Family

Naruto - After One Week

He slept in his new house; after returning, his godmother returned to the Senju Compound; Naruto had helped clean the house with his clones. Tsunade then invited Naruto to stay in her compound if he wished since that's where she would live.

Naruto had agreed, and after sealing all the important things, he went to the Senju Compound. Shizune and Tsunade were the only ones with him, not that Naruto complained.

After arriving, his godmother had told him that he could go everywhere around the house; Naruto had nodded his head and had explored the compound. It was extremely large, with enough place for 100 or more people to live. It had five different training yards. But what caught Naruto's attention was to check if Hashirama-sama had left any Wood Style jutsu.

She had told him to check the library; the Seal used to protect the scrolls was a blood Seal. And surprisingly, it worked when Naruto used his blood.

He checked the scrolls about Wood Style. He finds different jutsus like. Wood Style: Deep Forest Emergency

The jutsu created a large forest, large enough to build a small Village; the jutsu could be used in defence, offence, and control. The wood could absorb the chakra of the enemy and could be used to control Bijuu.

The jutsu was High S-Rank.

Naruto also found the famous Dragon wood jutsu of Hashirama-sama.

Wood Style: Dragon Forest

The jutsu was offensive, which could block someone's movement. Could absorb the chakra, and the Dragon could cause damage to the enemy.

S-Rank

Naruto had read many other Wood Jutsus, but only after getting permission from his godmother, she told him that he was the only Wood user that could use them in any way possible.

Naruto opened his eyes to see the light shining through the window, and he used his hand to block the light from coming to his eyes. Naruto looked around and didn't see anyone, not that he was expecting to see anyone. Slowly standing up, he stretched his legs and arms and wore his clothes.

He tightened his katana on his hips and decided to train in Kenjutsu.

Naruto was training on his Kenjutsu; he grew ten trees and used his katana to slice them. Right now, he was trying to learn the Uzumaki Style Kenjutsu; it was a very advanced one; Toad-Jiji had even mentioned that it would be hard to learn how to do it without a Sensei in Kenjutsu, sadly Jiraiya didn't know Kenjutsu, and neither did Tsunade.

Kakashi's Kenjutsu was very limited, and he wouldn't be able to teach him that much.

Naruto wasn't bothered by it; he was determined to learn independently, no matter how hard it was. Uzumaki Style Kenjutsu was one of the best Styles in the world; that style gave his mother the nickname, The Red Death of Konoha.

He moved the katana around his hands before turning around and slicing three trees in front of him. The trees slowly fell to the ground; Naruto tried to catch his breath; he used his sleeve to wipe away the sweat on his forehead.

Naruto looked at his sword, a smile on his face, and slowly returned to his scabbard; despite being forged a long time ago, the blade was as sharp as the day made. Tsunade had mentioned that the sword was made by one of the best metals, could efficiently channel the chakra in the blade.

Naruto slowly walked back inside the compound; right now, he was alone since his godmother, and Shizune had started working on the hospital of the Konoha. Naruto was happy about it; she was known as the best Medic in the world for a reason, after all.