Five Out of Nine

In the Village Hidden in the Leaves, the Sandaime Hokage Sarutobi Hiruzen was seated in a large chair in front of a large table with multiple people sitting along the sides. They were the most influential people in the village, from clan heads to wealthy business people.

The civilian side was on the right whilst the shinobi side was on the left; Hiruzen's teammates Koharu and Homura were seated on his right and left.

The God of Shinobi cleared his throat; whatever idle conversations that had been going on stopped. Hiruzen stood up, "as you  all know, the Chunin Exams are soon to begin; this time it will be in our  village," he paused, "now as you know, that means that other Genin will  be coming from their respective villages."

"We are aware of this  Hokage-sama; why have you called upon this meeting if you are just  stating what we already know?" Hiashi Hyuga asked the elderly Kage.

"I received a request from Kumo for two of their Genin teams to participate."

Everyone was quiet at this; while they weren't currently fighting each other,  Kumo and Konoha had always been enemies in the past; in fact, they hadn't heard anything important from Kumo for quite a while. For them to send two Genin teams meant they were top Genin.

"Is there anyone of interest in either team?"Inoichi Yamanaka asked.

Hiruzen nodded his head "yes, there is, a young girl around the age of 14 and a half, his name is Gitago Gukano."

Gasps came from the civilian side while the shinobi only had widened eyebrows; everyone knew of the Gukano clan. They were known for their red lightning bloodline.

"But Hokage-sama, the Gukano clan only have three members, and none of them is a child." A fat, balding civilian by the name of Kurdo exclaimed.

"It appears there is one more, not only that but from what I know is that The Raikage himself has trained Gitago," Hiruzen said. He knew, according to Jiraiya, that they had sent the Jinchuuriki of the Demon Cat as well, but Danzo didn't really need to know that part.

He hoped Ghost could start 'The Clean' plan; if everything could go according to plan, Danzo would soon pay for what he had done.

Everyone couldn't hide their surprise, to find out the Raikage had a student under his wing they were just now finding out about; it was quite a surprise.

A  man covered in bandages and his arm in a sling spoke up, "Hiruzen, I  suggest that when the boy comes for the exams, we send in a team to  eliminate or capture him; he no doubts knows things that would be  beneficial for Konoha."

The Third glared at the man, "no Danzo, we will do no such thing; the Chunin exams are to support and maintain peace, if we were to kill the boy, then the Raikage will probably suspect something and would no doubt declare war with us, a war we could not win as few would side with us if they thought we weren't below the idea of killing a child during the Chunin Exams, the Nine tails attack and the death of Minato have wounded us severely we would be walking into our own graves," Sarutobi said bluntly where Danzo scowled.

"The Exams will begin in a week, and I will be meeting with the Jonin  Sensei's to see what Genin of ours will be participating; if I am correct most of your children will be participating, "Sarutobi said to the clan heads where they nodded their heads.

"I have the belief that they will do well in the Exam; the Will of Fire burns strong in them. I  have a feeling this Exam will be quite interesting." With that said and done, the Hokage left the room with the others getting up from their chairs and leaving the room too.

Fuu

She, her friend Ashara and the third member of their team, a boy named Ikashu, arrived in Konoha. Fuu could hardly control herself at this point.