Genin of Konoha

Naruto

The redhead saw Iruka Sensei walking inside the class; usually, most of the students would still keep talking, not bothering that Iruka was here, but today would be decided the teams, and everyone was waiting in anticipation to see with who they would end up with.

Everyone fell silent as Iruka walked into the centre of the class and cleared his throat to gain everyone's attention.

"We have been together for seven years, and now the time has come for you to become Shinobi of the hidden leaf and make your country proud," Iruka said, holding back his tears; his eyes glanced at Naruto, who was listening to his speech.

Iruka talked with them for a few more minutes; Shikamaru had fallen asleep and wasn't thinking of what Iruka said. Everyone except Naruto looked bored and couldn't wait until Iruka was done with his boring speech.

Iruka finished and glanced at everyone in the class; Ino talked with Sakura for god knows what. Kiba looked bored and was leaning his head against the back of the chair. Shikamaru was sleeping, and Choji was eating chips. Sasuke was probably busy daydreaming the day he would kill Itachi, and Naruto looked focused on what was happening.

"Anyway, I will start announcing the teams", he shouted, and that grabbed the attention of everyone; even Shikamaru was awake for this part.

Naruto listened, and soon Iruka announced the teams up to Team 7.

"Team 7 is Naruto Uzumaki Senju" every girl in the class fell silent right now; almost everyone except Sakura and a few others held their breath. Naruto was the hottest guy in the class, and every girl wanted him in her team. Some licked their lips at the thought of being in the same Team with Naruto.

Shikamaru, Choji, and Shino focused since they wanted to know if they would be on the same team as their friend. Shika highly doubted it since Ino-Shika-Cho was s famous Konoha team, and the third Hokage would most likely want another generation of the same team.

Ino hoped to be on the same Team with Naruto for two reasons, he was the most attractive guy in the whole Academy, and she knew for sure he was probably the strongest Genin giving her a chance to train with him and become stronger and spend time with him.

"Sakura Haruno" many girls shouted 'NO' including Sakura, who couldn't believe that the god was so cruel to put her on the same Team as Naruto.

Naruto fought the urge to scream out loud, why was he in the same team as the worthless Banshee. Why did she even graduate in the first place? Naruto, of course, knew that the Academy had gone downhill since the civil council had a bit of power to change the Academy; Making the passing exam much more effortless and not learning anything hard in the Academy.

Naruto couldn't understand why the hardest thing to learn in the Academy was simple Clone jutsu, Transformation Jutsu and Substitution Jutsu. Why they knew nothing about Fuinjutsu in the Academy was beyond him if it kept going like this. After like 50 years, Hidden Leaf Village will be lucky to have a Seal Master of Level V or lower.

"Why does the god hate me so much?" Naruto mentally asked himself.

"Don't worry, Naruto, if it is necessary, we can just kill her and bury her body somewhere; it is not like anyone would notice her disappearance", Kurama suddenly said with an evil smirk on his face and chuckling slightly.

Naruto's ears perked when he heard his voice. "Oh Kurama, you're right and probably is the best advice you have ever given to me, but hopefully she won't be that much of a bother to me if I just ignore her annoying flat ass", Naruto replied, smiling.