Godmother

Naruto

Explosion, another failed Seal. Naruto couldn't understand what he was doing wrong. He was trying to create a new seal and wondered what toad-Jiji would think about it, but the seal kept exploding in his face, almost like it was mocking him.

He sighed and started drawing again and trying to understand what he was doing wrong. He kept drawing slowly and carefully, almost afraid that it would break. Today was Sunday and a free day from Academy. Naruto had created many clones to start practising his new Fire Jutsu.

Another 100 clones practice Wood Style, but Naruto always made sure to put a barrier seal and Chakra Detection Seal around to ensure no one could see what he was doing. Second, the seal prevented his Chakra from being detected by anyone outside the seal.

Naruto knew he could get a clone to try and make the new seal, but he wanted to do it himself, despite the seal exploding in his face over and over again.

It had been three weeks since he arrived in the Hidden Leaf Village. The news of his arrival had spread like wildfire, but surprisingly no one tried to attack him, but Naruto could feel their negative emotions from a mile away.

Naruto just ignored them and kept on with his training; during the three weeks, he mostly spent his time with Shikamaru and Choji; he had a few talks with Shino, who sounded smart. Kiba had avoided him at all cost; Hinata, on the other hand, blushed every time he was close.

Ino had a few talks with him and even went with him and Shikamaru and Choji to eat in a restaurant.

Sasuke had kept quiet since he destroyed his desk, but one thing Naruto understood was that he spent all the time training. He understood that Emo had lost his family, but it wouldn't be bad to try and have some friends and not shut yourself from the rest of the world.

Naruto escaped his thoughts when he finished the first step of the seal; he applied Chakra to it and 'Exploded' on his face again. Naruto was thrown across the room and hit the wall. He sighed sadly and slowly stood up on his legs.

"Maybe you should wait until the toad comes back; after all, he's a master in Fuinjutsu", Kurama suddenly said, getting bored of healing Naruto's body over and over again.

"I know that, but I would want to surprise him and complete the seal on my own", Naruto replied and fixing his broken chair with Wood Style.

"There's no shame in needing help; only a fool thinks that he can do everything on his own", Kurama replied, crossing his legs and resting his head on his paws.

Naruto thought about it and decided to try a few more times; if he couldn't complete the first step until tomorrow, he would wait until Toad-Jiji returned.

He took a deep breath and decided to clear his head outside; perhaps the sun and the songs of the Forest would clear his mind.

Walking outside, he soon reached the training yard. He stayed on his knees and started practising his chakra control to a new level. His legs crossed above Water, holding multiple leaves on his body and using One Tail Worth of Chakra of Kurama. His clones made a seal so Kurama's Chakra wouldn't be felt outside the seal and give the villagers extra reasons to be afraid and hate him.

His whiskers grew, and his eyes turned red, his hair grew spikier, and a tail slowly grew behind his back. Kurama said that he needed this kind of Chakra Control Exercise to make it easier when he tries Two Tails or more.

"You're doing well, Naruto," Kurama said, but then he noticed the trees growing all around Naruto, almost like protecting him.