A- you read his reactions so wrong . It was wow! My son would look so amazing in this !

S- seriously? Come on annika

A- hmm hmmm I can read people , don't forget.

He smiled as she whispered the last few words like some witch . Within the next few seconds they were already infront of the hospital.

A- ok then goodnight . Have me in your dreams ok !

Emphasizing it she click opened the knob .

S- annika .

A- hmm?

He slipped a big chocolate bar inside her bag and then waved his hand . Annika had a wide grin on her face that those cheek bags stuffed up to hardly keep her eyes open . She jumped to lean forward and pressed a kiss on his cheek for he in turn pulled her palm to linger his lips on it for a second.

C- I asked for an half kg packet baiya ,yes . It was missing in the delivery ...you don't? Ok 1 kg is fine .

Charu stood there inside the shop with her gaze going up and down over the list written on the parchment. That's when she felt something and turned behind to find Adi right there , he was poking her elbow with his index finger slowly. And when she swung her eyes to his hand he immediately backed off and greeted her with a good smile .

Ad- I heard you were sick . Ab teek ho na tum ?

She moved her eyes from him while he watched nothing but her , he seemed worried.

Ad - bol na ! Deko I'm sorry !! It's my fault, everything is my fault ok ? Adi is an idiot ! Teek hai ab ? Ab bas bi kardho na please !

The shop owner almost cracked up on watching Adi whining and moving around like a mad maniac . Charu still had nil reaction on her face , it irked Adi more . Defeated , he felt . He dragged himslef away having set a long face , just when he was about to leave she caught his wrist to stop him . His head moved towards her within milliseconds , it was so quick. His reactions spoke everything , curiousess , desperation , enthusiasm and all elements required for some sports event .

C - just hang in there Adi , wait for me .

Adi didn't know what to do now , or what her words exactly meant. He liked the calm reation she had on her face though , that told him something good is to be expected . He jumped happily and started picking some chips packets from the counter randomly. He then picked a lollipop from the can and went on his knees infront of charu as if he was rehearsing for a proposing stunt . She accepted the candy and turned away to hide her smile . The shopkeeper almost turned into a hulk when he saw Adi jumping around and leaving the store taking some stuffs . Charu silently stood there and laughed watching his silly acts .