Chapter 21

Dear Readers: Hope you guys like this one, I sure had fun writing it. Thanks! Comment/Vote/Fan, if you want! 

-M

Chapter 21

Caitirina~

"Like hell!" Lorcan roared. "I will not put her in such danger. Especially now."

"Lorcan, I can take care of myself. What else am I suppose to do? Stay here while you too go off alone?" This man could be so stubborn sometimes. Whoa, what was that? I was acting like I knew him. It hadn't even been a week yet. What was I saying, I was practically in love with the guy. Whoa...love?

"Nay...but it's a dangerous place out there, and a lass like ye--" Lorcan was cut off as multiple large green vines shot of the trees. Their long tentacles coming straight for us. Suddenly something large thudded into me and I found myself on the ground below Lorcan. 

"Are ye alrig--" I didn't let him finish, instead I grabbed the long sword that hung from his waist, and gave a large push, his body rolled off of mine at the last second. I swung and cut the tip of the large vine off. It veered back letting out a horrid screech. I didn't back down, instead I jumped up and attacked. Swinging back and forth, never backing down. My body seemed to have a mind of it's own, moving faster, more graceful than it ever had before. 

Suddenly the vine came together forming one large beast. It didn't phase me, instead I grasped the sword tighter and held it above my head. A sudden warmth overcame me, started from within. It spread down through my arms and into the sword. I beast rose above me, I bent down, ready for the attack. But as it came down upon me a thrust up, and let the fire over take me. I watched as its blue flame spread from the hilt of the sword and up into the beast, killing it instantly. 

I gave a hard push to the side and the beast slid off the sword, shaking the ground as its body landed. I let the sword drop to my side.

"You were saying?" I heard Gauruand say to Lorcan. He didn't reply, but instead ran to me, catching me just as I fell.

"What just happened?" I asked. 

"You just killed a Marea Verde Princess. That's what just happened." Gauruand replied as he kicked at the heavy corpse. "Nasty little suckers. They're said to be unkillable, but you just threw that thorey out the window, didn't you princess?" 

"I--I--I don't know..." 

"Och, lass. It's okay, it's okay." Lorcan soothed as he cuddled me to his chest. But was it really? I had just killed a...green thing. A big green thing, something that was said to be unkillable. Blue frickin' fire had come out of my body for Gods sake. What the hell was I

A new burst of anger wormed its way through my body. I pushed from Lorcan's embrace and stocked towards Guaruand backing him into a nearby tree. "You are go. ing to tell me what the fuck is going on, and you're going to tell me right now." I almost felt sorry for swearing, but sometimes a little vulgar was needed to get a point across. 

"You're the princess what--" I grabbed him around the next and pushed him back tightly to the tree.

"I know that I'm the frickin' princess, I may not get how, but I get I am. What I want to know is how I just did that. How I moved like that, how I wielded a sword like, where the hell that fire came from. I. Want. To. Know. Everything." I punchered every word with a thud of my fist on his chest.

"Ow, calm down. Geez, you sure have your fathers temper." I growled, showing him my anger."Alright, alright. You are the Fae Princess, daughter of King Vaettur. It runs through your veins. Everything you are, is because of the Fae blood that is you. That is why you can do those things." He patted me on the shoulder as I stood there dumbstruck, finally realizing, I was the Fae Princess. "Don't worry, daddy will explain everything later. " He stepped away from me, walking towards the other edge of the forest. He stopped by the Marea Verde."You think you got enough left in you to get rid of this thing? Not to good to have it lying around."

"How exactly  to expect me to do that?" I called just as he stood at the edge of the forest. He answered without turning.

"Will it." And then he dissappeared into the woods.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going? You're suppose to--" 

"I'll be back later. Just get rid of the Marea Vedre, then get to Lumina Kingdom."  

"How exactly do you expect us to find it?" I called out, ignoring the weird look Lorcan gave me.

"Just follow your senses Princess, they'll lead you to the right place."  I felt our connection drop and sighed as I realized that was all the help I'd get. I turned to Lorcan, he looked angry.

"What?"

"I never even realized." He stated.

"Realized what?" 

"Who he was. All these years, and I had no clue." 

"What are you talking about?" Had he finally gone crazy?

"Guaruand was the one that gave me all those things from your time. He would come to me every once and a while and tell me of your time." He racked a hand through his long hair. "All this time and I never thought to ask questions, to find out where he was from. But he was there, inside the castle walls everyday. But as someone else, and I missed it." 

I walked over to him and placed my hand on his cheek. "He only played you once, he got me twice." He smiled and I kissed him lightly on the lips. I walked over to where I had dropped the sword, I picked it up and tossed it to him. Knowing he'd be able to grab it. He did. 

I made my way to the Marea Vedre. Will it, he had said. Hmm...to where would I send such a carcass? One place, and one place only came to mind. I placed my hands above the beast, letting the power that I felt run through my veins come out in the blue flame it was. Then I did it, I will it. 

I swore I heard the screech of Narishka from here, or maybe that was just my mind. But either way, I knew what I was.

Flora, daughter of Vaettur. Princess of the Fae. 

Hope you liked it! Please Vote/Comment/Fan!