Summary

Harry Potter x BBC Merlin crossover 

"How do you know love is actually love, and not your hormones raging?"

"You don't. The answer is: you don't. You just have to trust yourself enough to let yourself fall."

| | |

"I don't need a prince."

"How about a King instead?"

| | |

"Pfffffft, I'm not scared of anything. I'm a Gryffindor for Merlin's sake."

"What about my sake?"

"It's a saying in my time."

| | |

"The stars look beautiful tonight."

"Indeed it is."

"You know what else is beautiful?"

"What?"

"The moon. The planets. The rest of the galaxy. I love space."

"Wh-What?"

"You're there too."

"As I should be."

"Yes. . . after the stars, moon, planets, and the rest of the galaxy, then there's you."

Elizabeth Potter has known about fame all her life. Afterall, she is the daughter of the Harry Potter. Yeah, you heard right, The Boy Who Lived and all that jazz. After begging her dad to allow her to go to Hogwarts, he finally caved before her 7th year. So, for the first time, Elizabeth is going to Hogwarts.

She meets all sorts of people who become her family and she gets into way too much trouble where her godmother, Professor Minerva McGonagall, becomes far too tired to deal with her.

Now, her friends have told her about a spell that could potentially send them back in time, so she immediately jumps to do it. It was a good spell, but kinda messed up in the middle of it.

She got transported to medieval times, specifically, the kingdom of Camelot.

She aced History of Magic and adored the tales of King Arthur and his Knights as well as their trusted friend and warlock, Merlin. To be able to meet King Arthur and Merlin would be a dream come true for her.

That dream gets granted. 

One where Arthur is the fool in love and Liz is the oblivious protagonist.

Arthur Pendragon x Fem!OC

Disclaimer

Mature- use of strong language

Okay, so this if the first of anything that I have written. So that being said, my writing skills suck. I am by no means a professional writer so there will be a lot of mistake including: grammar, spelling, just basic sentence structure, etc. 

My writing will get better as you read through this book. It starts to get better around Chapter 24 ish. 

I will go back and edit the first twenty chapters when  I have the time. I have read them through again and can I just say, my writing skill were horrible.

Basically all I'm trying to say is that, just persevere through and it will get better. The story will get better as well as the writing quality.

Cover art is mine.

All rights reserved to JK Rowling and creators of Merlin.

Elizabeth and other characters are all mine.