Chapter 15 - Therapy Session No. 2

The Beginning of the End

A/N- I'm not gonna lie, I hate this episode so much. I don't like it and no. Just no. But for the sake of y'all, I'll write it.

| | | | |

| | |

Over the last couple weeks, I've kinda been avoiding Goldilocks. I've been a little apprehensive since what happened. I've already forgiven him and I don't blame him for what happened, but it's just scary to be alone with him. I know that he won't hurt me, but the fear is still there.

A couple days ago I've been getting over the fear and can now be next to him in a room without flinching away. We've grown back to what we were before that bitc- I mean witch, Sophie came. Or was it Sophia? I can't remember, not that I really care.

He kept apologizing over and over again to the point where it got really irritating. So, I threatened him to dismember his manly parts and he shut up after that.

Sometimes it's fun to be intimidating.

Tonight, Goldilocks and I have another nightly therapy session. This time it's about what he was thinking when he asked Uther to marry Sophie a couple days ago.

"I don't know what I was thinking!" He exclaims, pacing the ground.

"I don't know either."

"Not helping, Liz."

"Okay first, calm the eef down. You're going to wake up the whole kingdom." I state. With reluctance he sits down on the stone steps besides me as I work on another wood carving.

"What are you making this time?" He questions, leaning over my shoulder to see my work.

I turn myself away so he can't see, "Oh no. You're not seeing it until it's done." I tease.

"Oh come on. Please?" He pouts.

"Cute face...but no."

He smirks as my words register in his mind. He smirks, "You think I'm cute?"

"Yes." I say and his smirk grows, "About as cute as the arse of a toad."

His smirks falls and I stifle my laughter by biting my lip. He just scoffs at my words and I start laughing, "Rude." He mutters, making me me have a harder time to control my laughter, "Shut up." He rolls his eyes and nudges me with his shoulder.

"I'm - I'm sorry, but that was just too easy." I chuckle with a large grin on my face.

As I finish laughing, we fall into a comfortable silence. For about 20 minutes it's just the sounds of some guards patrolling, trees blowing in the breeze, and the sounds of my knife on the wood. It's nice. Between the two of us, there's no need to talk or make some kind of conversation, we can just sit and be completely vulnerable with each other. I know I will never tell anyone what he says to me and I know he'll never tell anyone what I say.