When I finished, I groaned and flushed the toilet then leant my head on the wall and closed my eyes.

I sat there for a few seconds before I threw up for the fourth time. I then felt a hand rub my back.

I slowly looked up to see Dinah. "Babe, you need to eat something. You don't have anything left in your stomach..."

"I can't Dinah. I physically can't." I said and wiped my mouth.

"Come on. Anything. I can make you your favorite sandwich." I grimaced at the thought.

"Get me pickles." I whispered.

"What?"

"Pickles."

"But you don't even like pickles..."

"Dinah, just get me the fucking pickles. You want me to eat something." I immediately regretted saying that as Dinah bit her lip and went to get the pickles.

"Here." She handed me a jar of pickles. I grabbed one out and put it hesitantly to my mouth.

I bit it and sighed. I hate pickles but now they were delicious.

After I had eaten about four, I looked at Dinah who was sat next to me on the floor.

I crawled onto her lap and hid my face in her neck. "I'm sorry." I whispered. "I didn't mean to snap at you... I don't know what came over me."

Dinah kissed my forehead and held me close. "It's okay. You're sick, you're allowed to snap." Dinah took the hair tie out and combed her fingers through my hair.

I drew small shapes on her neck but stopped abruptly when I felt the bitter pickle taste.

I tensed up. "Do you need to throw up?" She asked.

I nodded and shot forward to the toilet while Dinah held my hair. When I was done, I cuddled back up to Dinah's neck. "I don't like this..."

"I don't like seeing you like this." Dinah said. "Let's hope it's just motion sickness... The last show's today so we'll be home tomorrow."

"Okay..." I whispered. "Can you get me water or something? This taste is killing me..."

Dinah nodded. "Can someone bring a water bottle?!" Dinah shouted.

Soon, Ally came with a water bottle and sprite. "Sprite sometimes calms the stomach." She said with a small smile.

I smiled back. "Thanks." I first rinsed my mouth with water then drank a few sips of both water and sprite.

"Do you feel better?" Dinah asked.

I nodded. "A little. I just want to sleep but I'm afraid I'll throw up again..."

"I'm sure we can find you a bucket. Come on." Dinah flushed the toilet then stood us up.

She held my hand and led me to the couch and sat me down. I smiled up at her.

"Wait here, I'm gonna get a bucket and your movies." She left and came back with the things. "What do you want to watch?"

I shook my head. "I don't care, I'll probably fall asleep."

Dinah picked out some Disney movie and put it in the player before joining me on the couch.

I laid my head on her lap and soon drifted off to sleep.

----

I could hear the bus door open and six voices filled the bus.

I groaned and buried myself into the pillow that was on the sofa.

My hair was stroked out of my face and my eyes fluttered open to see Dinah.

"Hey..." I whispered.

"Hey." She smiled slightly. "Are you feeling better."

I shrugged. "I'm sorry I missed your last show..."

"It's okay. I just want you to get better."

I smiled. "How'd the show go?"

"It went great. Got some silly string in my eye but that's normal."

I laughed. "Completely normal." I sat up and my hand went to my forehead. "Wow..."

"You okay?" Dinah asked, worried.

I nodded. "Yeah, just... Dizzy." I shook my head slightly. "Can you help me to the bunks."

She nodded and pulled me up slowly. "Come on." I leaned on her for support and we made it to the bunks.

I crawled in first then Dinah came in after me. "Thanks." I whispered when she closed the curtain.

"For what?"

"Being here. Taking care of me." I looked at her lips. "Can I kiss you?"

"Of course you can. Why wouldn't you?"

"Because I've thrown up a lot today..."

She stroked my cheek softly. "And like I said before. I don't care." She pulled me towards her lips in a slow and passionate kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too."

----

EVERYTHING WILL BE EXPLAINED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

But two updates! Woo!

Feedback?

Your comments make my day guys so don't be shy :D