Chapter 16

~Xavier~

"Mama?" Sean asked as he looked at her. "Oh shit. Things just got real. A tornado about to go through this town run boy, while you still can." Joe whispered to his nephew as his eyes were locked on his parents coming through the door. Xavier looking curious his grandmother was such a loving lady but when she gets mad she always sent the kids away and then people would always be a little scared around her when they saw each other on the street again, he had his theories but could never say for sure. "Where your manners boy step aside and let your mama in." Hunter said loudly to his youngest son, as he quickly moved out of the way.

"Sorry mama, I just can't believe you guys are here we always come to you." Sean said scratching the back of his head. Giving him a glare straight in his eyes like he was about to bust into flames she stepped closer to him as you can hear Ellie softly giggly in the kitchen. "He's right there mama. Both them boys are." Sean said pointing at the living room couch with a little fear in his eyes as he just ratted off his brother and son. Turning her head to look at them and making her way staring at both of them as she stood there looking at them both with her arms crossed.

"Hey grandma how was your trip?" Xavier asked happily getting up to hug his grandma and kiss her cheek as she broke into a smile and accepted her grandson's affections. Xavier and his cousin make it a point to go see them at least eight to ten times a year. Normally spending about three days every other month, never did he think they would ever come here. "Hey mama, would you like a seat and rest." Joe said scratching the back of his head. "You got some damn nerve boy I had to hear about your divorce from Damian. DAMIAN JOE!! Why the hell didn't you pick up the phone and call either one of us? I got a copy of the deed and your pre-nup don't think I don't. I also have all the receipts to of everything you ever paid off with or through us including the car and her car and everything else we had to cosign- on. Only your name is on them so if she would like her things to stay with her then she can pay for them other wise I'm giving all her racist ass shit to the good will I'd rather her junkie get all her Prada shit then have her hateful ass be happy. NO ONE FUCKS WITH MY BABIES! Although I am not a bitter woman, I'm willing to give her all her shit for free if she gives me just ten minutes alone with her in the bathroom." Natalie told Joe as she sat down in his spot of the recliner as her husband joined her side after he greeted Ellie.

"Calm down now honey. Joe has got all this. We already talked to both their attorney's everything will be finished and settled soon." He said putting his arm around her shoulder as he kissed the side of her forehead making her smile to him. "Can you really do all those things to her mama Natie?" Xavier asked looking at her like he just saw a unicorn winning the super bowl. "Of course I can. In the pre-nup it stated she leaves with what she came in that with which was nothing. It stated financial help given from us, or anything of the sort would either be given back if our names are still attached to it or she can buy it for the price we paid or your uncle paid at the time of purchase so everything remained fair." Natalie said with a shrug feeling smart now. "Mama did you signed a per-nun with dad like this when you two got married?" Xavier asked feeling shocked a little bit about how well his grandma thought this through years ago.

"Oh god no, we would never ask our sweet Ellie to anything degrading like this. However we liked her. Joe has been with Kiley for years and never once did we ever get to meet her to her actual face. Hell at least Melody makes efforts. I don't find it odd at all she has no idea what I look like since she doesn't like me from all the times we talk on the phone and the things she does and behaves I never had any desire to meet her personally. No offense dear I honestly didn't see you guys lasting as long as you did there has got to be a special place in heaven for my precious poor baby." Natalie said cupping her middle sons cheek with a slight squeeze. As grown and old as these men are she always sees and talks to them as they were still young boys Xavier found it endearing for that maternal never ending love even his mother gives him.