Chapter 5

~Xavier~

Getting up earlier he made his way to the café to grab about two boxes worth of treats for his crew, and the coffees. When he pulled up to her house she was already locking the door, he meet her next to the passenger door to help her up, buckle her in and gave her a blended mocha. "I do believe you are spoiling me Knight. Thank you though, this was very thoughtful, very appreciated, and so very needed this morning." She said with a soft giggle. "Anything for you Angel. I needed it I think just as much as you did believe it or not." He said softly chuckling with her. "Are you sure you and Gunner are good to swing by the shop. Did you get the address from Dennis?" Xavier asked her as he helped her down from the truck so she could make her way in the hospital. "We will be fine, I actually remembered the name, seeing it floating around town it's actually only a few minutes from here. Thank you so much for the ride and the drink I really do appreciate it Xavier." Ana said smiling taking in her beverage as she turned red.

"Well any chance I can get with you Ana I'm going to jump on. Let's get going before I make you late though." He chuckled out pulling onto the road. The drive was far too quick then he would have liked, he enjoyed the sad look she got when she realized they had arrived. Little things like that made him believe she was getting as invested into this growing thing between them as he is. "I'll call you later after I get home and settled." Xavier told her looking a little bummed out as he helped her down off the truck. "That sounds good to me have fun with the guys tonight. Thank you again for the ride, the drink, mostly the great company." She smirked at him as he pulled her in close to take a kiss goodbye. "You better start walking away now before you don't get the chance." He tease looking at her lustfully. Smiling as she turned to walk away, as he was walking in front of the hood of his truck not wanting to get back in it.

Turning around he looked up as he noticed her turning to look back at him. "You know Xavier you're not the only one who's taking any chance they can get right?" She winked at him and continued walking to the front doors to clock in. Turning red himself he couldn't help but feel his heart pound a little more in his chest. Soon enough he was walking in the front door not thinking it would be a big deal until he saw everyone look at him and smirked brightly at him. "What the hell is wrong with your faces?" He roared through the room making over half the staff shake their heads and laugh as he turned and walked to the break room next to the coffee pot dropping down the two boxes with a note for everyone to help themselves.

"So boss man running on the late side for the first time since... ever?" Axel asked him with a smirk. "Rough night? Maybe it was an early morning instead?" Enzo asked trying to make it seem like they were trying to think it out. "What are you two hens clucking on about?" He asked in an annoyed voice. "I think boss, they are trying to point the fact you have never been late before. Also it is a rare thing for you to bring a snack for everyone out of no where so obviously you must be feeling a little bad. You also told us that a certain beautiful nurse car broke down on the way to a certain date with someone, so it is a wonder how she got to work this morning. So being the great detectives we are we have concluded that your late because you took Analeigh to work and felt so bad about being late you made a cover and got us a treat." Ryder said smiling brightly to him. Xavier stood and stared at the three idiot friends before he rolled his eyes. "Briella told you." He said sitting down starting to sign off on part orders.

"Well yeah that too but come on it wouldn't have taken a genius to figure it out. I mean come we all texted her to see if she needed a ride then of course we texted Gunner to see if he was taking her because he knows everything about everyone. Especially Analeigh." Enzo said with a wink. "Why are you guys really here don't you have work to do?" Xavier asked as he continued his task. "Come on don't hold back from us. Tell us. You have been talking to Analeigh for days and seeing her all weekend." Axel said with a whine and a bounce. "I'm missing the question or the point. Need a little more here man?" Xavier asked looking confused. "We want to know how is it going? Do you like her, is it going anywhere have you finally found someone you can actually be with?" Enzo asked him trying to get information they've all been wondering.