Chapter 12

~No One's P.O.V~

Standing in front of the stove as she stirred the scrambled eggs, and flipped the bacon, as the waffle maker light came on again. Switching out the waffle for more batter in the iron, she decided to start making the fruit to look like little faces on the waffles that were already done. Dancing and singing along to the radio at a decent sound level. Jumping as she felt arms wrap around her waist. "You left me alone in that cold bed. Shame on you Angel." He whispered in his deep husky voice placing a stray strand of hair behind her ear, making her squeeze her legs together. Wondering if he knew just how deeply he affected her. "I'm sorry. Just thought maybe you and even your guest might be hungry." Continuing her task as she squeezed his arm tighter around her making him smile in happiness.

For the longest time he was starting to think he would never be able to have or be able to do something like this with someone he actually cared about. Xavier was starting to wonder if he should send Johnny a gift basket or a week paid vacation for jacking up his foot for him to meet his Angel. It was the sound of grown men groaning behind him that brought him back to reality. "Is everyone decent in here or are you getting some morning nookie?" Ryder asked keeping his eyes covered walking in the kitchen earning a slap in the back of his head by Axel. "OUCH! Fuck dude that one hurt, baby he hit me get him." Ryder whined to Eddie. "Nope, had that one coming. Besides are you really one to talk scaring everyone running in pants less into a room you heard a female screaming in?" Eddie asked in a pointed glare. "Touché." Ryder nodded in agreement. "Yeah scarred all of us if we already weren't so used to seeing your ass I swear we've seen it almost as much as your face and they both scary as hell." Colton added.

"It smells amazing in here Ana. What you doing in here?" Axel said side hugging her looking at everything around them. "You just sit down, I'll bring it to you. I got tea, coffee, and juice there at the table also cups are set help yourself." Ana told them happily turning off the radio. "You don't have to throw of your groove on our account love bug." Eddie told her with a wink. Xavier glared at him making him smile deeper. "It's alright I was about to turn it off anyway. Sit down babe. Let me get this." "Are you sure I can help you carry some over." "No you sexy beast I got it now sit down." She placed a plate to Xavier first making him smile as the rest of the guys whined. She brought them the rest. Looking down they were hoping their stomachs were bigger than their eyes. Hashbrowns, scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles and variety of fresh fruit.

"Damn sister you done went all out this bomb. Thank you." Axel said in the most polite way he could. I don't think I ever seen so much food cooked at once in this kitchen." Ryder said looking at the other two who just agreed with him. "That is such a shame it's such a great kitchen." Analeigh said looking at Xavier. "I can't do the justice to it as you can." Xavier chuckled trying to drink on the juice. "Well maybe when I am here I should grace it with my presence and try my best." She winked to him. "If this is your worse I will gladly move in to share your best." Axel said raising his glass to her. "Oh hell yeah I volunteer as tribute." Ryder said in only the way Ryder can making her laugh so hard she choked a little bit. "I wish we knew where more of your species came from Ana, I swear you Sienna, and Brie on a whole different female level." Colton added humming in happiness with each bite.

None of the guys would let her do the dishes or help clean up, as a thank you for getting well fed. They even got a morning jog in together for a good hour until they got sick from the hangover from the night before. "Would you mind taking me home so I can clean up a little and change clothes I need to clean up and get some laundry done before work tomorrow." "Yeah Angel just let me get my keys." Walking together to the back to get her stuff in a drawer he left empty for her. Axel came walking up to the door as he heard someone knocking hard on the other end. Disappointment came from both people on the both sides of the door. "Oh it's you." Jennifer scuffed out. "What the hell do you want this early in the morning? You know he don't like you here." Axel asked her crossing his arms irritated looking at her. "Well if you must know my big hunk a man left some dishes at his aunties house and I was asked to deliver them back to him. So be a lamb and go fetch him for me where is he?" She asked looking around his living room excitedly.