Chapter 4

Chapter 4

~Analeigh~

Waking up with a huge smile on her face she kept replaying the night she had with Xavier. Getting out of bed she just couldn't shake the happiness feeling she dressed and got her running shoes her cell phone wallet and her wireless headphones. Some weekends she like to jog to the café for a special treat and then walk and jog back home, it was a special guilt free treat. She took her back up key and slid it into her little wallet case and put it in her zip pocket in her pants; and headed off through the town waving at some of the older couples out for a walk.

She was lost in her music and was rounding a corner when something slammed into hard. Bracing herself for the impact that never came and became aware of the hands that were around her waist. Pulling her headphones out of her ear she heard him. "You alright Angel?" Xavier asked with a surprised smirk setting her back on her feet. "Yeah, I'm ok. Are you ok?" She asked looking him over. "I'm good, a little surprised; but overall good. What brings you out this early on a Saturday?" Xavier asked scratching the back of his head turning off his music as she did the same thing.

"I like to jog to the café for a pick me up snack or caffeine, then jog home. You know little guilt free treat in away." She said with a chuckle looking down. "What are you doing up so early on a Saturday?" She teased back. "I had some built-up energy I guess you can say from a good night, just need to something, productive I guess?" Xavier teased back with a wink wrapping his arm back around her to kiss her cheek feeling brave making her blush. "You look so good when you blush for me Angel." He teased again making her push him away playfully. "If you're opened to company how about we head to the café together?" He asked holding her chin up to look at him. "My word Mr. Knight are you asking for a second date already?" She mocked him. "Yes, I am Angel. What do you say?" He asked making her look back at him again with a soft smile. "That sounds great, can we walk though instead?" She asked as they fell into step together walking down the street to their destination.

"I prefer it. I would like to get as much time out of you as I can." He said reaching down to grab her hand as she help entangle their fingers together. "Me too." She said softly just loud enough for him to hear. "So do you have any other big plans today?" He asked her curiously. "Oh yeah, big plans. I'm going to go back clean up the house a little bit, maybe some laundry if I'm feeling a little too crazy than I am going to watch my thighs expand on my couch probably reading a book or watching a movie. I know, I know I should calm down with my wild lifestyle before I hurt myself." She said in playful voice as he laughed at her silliness. "Well, that does sound like fun. Maybe if you don't get to caught up in all that craziness there, maybe you might let me take you to dinner again, you know if you find a free minute or so?" He asked playfully right back. "Well since it's you I think I can squeeze you in. What time were you thinking?" She asked looking at him smiling brightly. "How about between five or six whatever works for you. I'm only going to stop by to see my mama and pick up the house a little I'm free all day. I'm a bit of a boring person really." He said laughing at himself.

"Somehow I don't think that's true at all. I mean I'm never bored talking or being around you. Actually, to be honest it kinda brings out a side of me I like. A peaceful, even playful side. I really like it. Five sounds great unless that's too early for you?" "It's perfect." He said smiling down at her. Opening the door to the café and waiting in line. Placing their orders, she beat him to the cashier who happily took her money and the tip she used to bribe the cashier to take her money first. Xavier looked at her with a playful glare. "You can glare at me all you like Mr. Knight, but it's my turn to finally treat you after all the coffees you sent to me it's only fair." She said crossing her arms to him. "Those were a gift of appreciation that's different. It's weird you paying for my stuff." He chuckled out.