Ulte Phere

The whole haweli was decorated like a bride, why won’t it be afterall happiness is all around RC haweli because it’s engagement of Somnath Roy Chowdhury.

All RCs were gleaming with happiness and Kaka was more happy because his gruhalakshmi Bondita is there too and she’s getting normal & now friendly with Anirudh and finally he was hoping for reunion of his dear son & daughter in law. Anirudh also was happy that Bondita was again talking nicely with everyone & she started smiling again atleast by spending time with Mini & all the little girls,everything was becoming normal, Bondita was doing all chores with heart even serving & kitchen work he was hopeful that maybe slowly she’ll smile with him also, laugh like before with him, tease him & will be chirping around like a bird in the whole RC Mansion like she used to do once. Both Anirudh & Kaka was talking about Bondita and the hope that they will get their old Bondita back again and Binoy was smiling seeing happy faces of his beloved brother & dearest son, as he was also hopeful about the reunion after the way he asked Bondita last day to be again in his son’s life as wife and his happiness, he was sure that kind hearted Bondita won’t deny and even if she does his sweet sarcastic taunts won’t let her do that.

Flashback

Anirudh was talking with a little girl and making her understand chakravridhi byaaz playfully with the help of laddoo and Mini was sitting beside the girl and Anirudh and chuckling seeing both. Bondita was smiling sitting at a distance remembering how he taught her the same with help of rosogolla & all those memories were flashing in her mind.

Binoy fakely coughed to gain her attention and when she turned to see her smiling face turned into a serious one. She stood up instantly.

“Ji kahiye. Kuch chahiye tha aapko zamindar babu?” She politely asked.

“Videsh me rehkar apne sanskriti aur sanskaar bhul gyi ho sab? Aur rishte naate v? Bhul gyi ho ki sasur ji hai ham tumhare jo zamindar babu keh rahi ho aur ye v bhul gyi ho hamare yahan bahuyein sasur ke samne sar par pallu rakhti hai. Da ne kuch jyada hi sar chadha diya hai tumhe laad pyaar se.” he said with his usual arrogant tone with Bondita.

Bondita looked at him with a smile, “Maaf kijiye videsh me reh ke na apne sanskaar bhuli hoon na sanskriti. Jaanti hoon aap bade hai isliye aapke samman me poochne ke liye uth khadi huyi, sar jhuka ke namrata se poocha v aapse par ek baat sayad aap bhul rahe hai ki mai aapke bete ki patni nhi zimmedari hoon & jab tak mujhe sach pata nhi tha aur sach sehne ki taakat nhi thi tabhi tak bahu thi mai aapki.”

Her expression changed with the last line & Binoy wasn’t here to accept his defeat & accept Bondita's rejection for his son, he smirked and moved near her and said, “Bahut baar samjhayi thi use yehi baat par paagal samajhne aur manne ke liye tyar hi nhi hua aur tumhare liye apni puri zindagi barbaad kar li. Ham sabne mana kiya samjhaya par usne sath nhi chodha tumhara par tumhe dekho jis insaan ka ehsaan manna chahiye use kya nhi kehti. Dusri shadi v ki to sirf tumhare liye khush nhi reh paya, tumhare jane ke baad v hamne koshis ki par wo tumhari yaadon aur tumhare liye afsos me jeeta raha. Are ham to tumhe tabhi vridhashram bhej rahe the par usne apne pyaar, apne pariwar sabke khilaf jakar tumhe apna naam, apna jeevan diya aur tumne uske sath kya nhi kiya. Tumhari wajah se kya kya nhi jhela usne aur aaj jab wapas uske jeevan me khushi aayi wo wapas paana chahta hai apne jeevan me to tum ye sab keh rahi ho. Ye mat bhulna tumhari di huyi zindagi v usi ki hai. Par tumhare jaise ehsaan faramosh se kya hi baat karna, tum mere bete ki zindagi tabaah kar chuki ho aur kitna karogi. (He joined his hands after that and started crying)

Aaj mai hath jodta hoon tumhare samne apne bete ke liye Bondita, mere bete ko khushiyan de do uski, kabhi to khush rehne ka adhikaar de do use, wo ab tumhe apnana chahta hai tumhe, apna lo use. Da, tumse kabhi nhi kahenge kyunki waada kiya hai tumse par chahte wo v hai yehi. Kya Anirudh aur da jinhone tumhare liye itna kuch kiya ubke jazbaat ki koi kadra nhi tumhare liye. Ek baap aaj tumse bheekh maang raha use uske bete ki khushiyan uski patni lauta do use.” He said and walked away.