Her Sansaars Breaking Her Heart Into Pieces

Flashback

Sumati entered RC Mansion and Bondita saw her and ran with tears in eyes to hug her.

She hugged her as tight as much possible. She hugged her with all might she had remaining after all the trauma she had to go through.

Sumati hugged her back and tried to console her, she was also crying and feeling helpless to see her daughter but she can do nothing but shed tears.

She remembered her talks with Anirudh where he said he'll sponsor her education and make her a Barrister as he can't make her a chodi huyi aurat again and she doesn't have alternative, she knew how much more her daughter would have to bear if she takes her daughter with her.

She already got a glimpse of the possibilities when her daughter's husband left her, people taunted her, called her apshakuni, tagged her chodi huyi aurat, threw cowdung and dust on her, tried to burn her and her daughter alive, even the worst it led her to HM which could make her life a living hell though surviving seeing her husband her sansaar with another woman will none less than hell but this hell is better than those lusty eyes and those treatments and especially the risk of her life. Atleast her daughter would be alive physically, may her heart and soul die.

"Maa mujhe lene aayi hai nah tu, le chal mujhe yaha se main, dam ghoont raha yahan mera, mujhe yahan se le chal maa, le chal , ek ek pal bitana mushkil hai mera yaha, ab aur nhi rahna chahti mai yahan." She said sobbing and again held her as tightly as she could.

She gently broke the hug. "Dekh meri bachi, maine kaha tha nah shadi ke baad sasural hi tera apna ghar hai, sasural wale tere apne aur tera pati tera sab kuch. Mai tujhe yahan se nhi le ja sakti" said Sumati in a broken voice, shedding tears, closing his eyes.

Bondita stepped back, she was once again got a heartbreak from her another world her Maa, already her Sansaar, her Patibabu is snatched. She couldn't believe her ears she stood numb there then collapsed on the floor.

Sumati also couldn't bear more but she didn't want to break down in front of her already devastated daughter. She ran outside shedding tears. She doesn't want to but she was asked to stay here for some days to console Bondita.

Bondita was crying there on the ground but people had only sympathy for her, nothing else and sympathy cannot join her broken pieces of heart nor can soothe her pain.

Flashback ends

She couldn't take it more all flashbacks made her heart ache more and finally she couldn't bear more she took a step which no one expected. She started running like crazy people, all got scared and ran behind her calling her name again and again but she wasn't in a state to listen or state anything.

She reached the point where she wanted to go and without a second thought she jumped into the river. Everyone was standing there shocked would be an understatement.