Tooti Shaakh

Sorry for the late update and the story is coming towards end, some more chapters left which you'll get soon.

***************************************

After everything happened there Anirudh was in his cabin, sitting on his chair resting the elbow on the edge of his chair and clutching the paper weight with another hand while thinking something deeply when he heard a knock at the door and he asked the person at door to come in.

“Sir, apne bulaya mujhe?” Arindam asked Ani politely. “Sir pehle mai aapse kehna chahta hoon, izaazat hai?” He asked for permission of Ani and continued after seeing Ani’s approval through his eye movement, “Sir mujhe bahut acha laga ye dekh ke kaise aap bahar Bondita ji ke liye lade aur sirf Bondita Ji ke liye kyun aap ne sari mahilao ka samarthan kiya.......”

“Par kya tumne jo aawaz uthayi wo sabke liye thi? Ya sirf Bondita ke liye?” Anirudh cut him off.

Arindam was unable to process what Anirudh actually said & what does he a actually mean.

“Agar aap samajh hi gaye hai to sahi samjha hai aapne meri aawaz sirf Bondita ji ke liye thi. Sayad koi v aur ladki hoti to v mai aawaz uthata par sayad Bondita ji ke liye mujhe jyada mahsoos hua. Kisi aur gham se farq padta hai par Bondita Ji ke shaant chehre ke piche unka dard dekh ke aisa lagta hai mano mera dil v rota hai. Na jane kaun sa nishthur insaan hoga wo jisne is masoom si pyaari si ladki ko aise pathar bna diya hai. Bondita ji ko duniya ki sari khushiyan milni chahiye, itni pyaari hai wo aur man ki pavitrata ki jhalak dikhti hai unke chehre pe, wo har kisi ka jeevan khushiyon se bharna chahti hai. Mai unko khush aur sukhi dekhna chahta hoon.Hamdardi hai mujhe unse” said Arindam & paused thinking something conflicting with own self.

 Anirudh clenched the paper weight in his hands tightly feeling anger & hurt listening to him. The way he was talking about and his expressions talking about her were saying something else, it was something more than sympathy and realising that Anirudh was feeling some strange emotions. He was feeling possessive for Bondita, he didn’t want Arindam to talk about her that way, he was feeling angry though he didn’t want to. He was trying to read what’s in Arindam's mind when Aridam said something & Ani suddenly shouted with fear, anger & something else which he couldn’t name what it was.

“Mujhe to lagta hai sayad mujhe  Bondita ji se pyaar ho gya hai.....” he said smiling.

“Tum aisa kaise soch sakte ho Bondita ke bare me, wo patni hai kisi ki.” Anirudh shouted at him.

“Haan usi admi ki patni hai wo jisne uski aankhon ke samne kisi aur ke sath fere liye aur bechari sadme se behosh ho gyi.” Arindam said with disgust and anger.

Anirudh became numb again. Seeing the ugly face of ones in the mirror is not an easy task for anyone and this was what exact Anirudh’s state was now. He didn’t know how to react, how to cut him off, he’s speaking the truth only, it’s what he did to Bondita, it’s the gift he gave Bon the pain, the shock, the lifelong suffering.

He was about to say something when they heard the knock at the door which was open already and Bondita entered.

“Maaf kijiye sir, aapke case ki sunwayi ka samay ho gya hai.” She said to Anirudh and he nodded in response holding his Barrister's coat.

She then looked at Arindam and smiled at him and joined her hands and said, “Bahut bahut dhanyawaad aapka mera sath dene ke liye, mere liye sabse ladne ke liye.”

Arindam smiled at response. Anirudh didn’t like the thing and asked Bondita, “ Chale?! Barrister Bondita!!”

“Aap chaliye mai aati hoon” Bondita replied and Bondita ignoring him for Arindam angered more and Anirudh walked in anger but halted near the door to eavesdrop though it felt wrong to him but he couldn’t help but to do this.