Leaving RC Mansion

At evening, as per Anirudh’s order she was ready to leave. She touched her Kaka Sasurji’s feet and he blessed her with moist eyes and talked with Batuk who was crying hard and greeted Bhari Babu and Koeli Didi with her soft words.

Ani was about to leave with her to drop her, she stopped him and asked for a bullock cart to drop her.

“Aage ka raasta mujhe akele hi tay karna hai nah toh behtar hoga aap mujhe akele hi jaane de.” Said Bondita with her broken voice.

“Dekho Bondita, tumhe door bhejne ka maksad sirf tumhara bhala hai, tum akeli nhi ho. Tumhe jab v jo v jarurat ho tum mujhse keh sakti ho, ham sab tumhare saath hai.” Anirudh tried to calm her.

“Ji, wo to dekh hi liya maine (with a fake smile) Bahut kar liya aap logo ne mere liye, mai aapke Ehsaano tale dabi hoon aur aaj waada karti hoon mai aapke har ehsaan ka badla mai chuka ke rahungi.”

She bent down to touch his feet, he looked away controlling his tears but kept his hand on her head.

“Dhanyawaad Sikshak Babu aur bahut bahut badhai apko is bojh se adhe rup se chutkara mil gaya aur aadha adaalat ke us faisle ke baad mil jaayega.

Aapki Zimmedari se mukt hone aur aapke nav dampatya jeevan ke liye bahut bahut badhai Anirudh Babu. Aap apni patni ke saath khush rahiye.

Ek kaabil Barrister bnne ke baad  pehla case jeetkar hi is ghar me wapas kadam rakhungi ek aakhiri baar apne kadam hamesha ke liye wapas khichne ke liye. Chalti hoon.” Saying this she rushed outside controlling her tears.

Ani was standing there with tears continuously rolling down his cheeks. She called him Barrister Babu, Sikshak Babu even by his name Anirudh Babu, but didn’t say what he was longing to hear. He was craving to hear Patibabu for him before her leaving, he was now successful in his master plan, his mission.

Bon finally released him from the relation and her burden as well.