Fir se ek Pahal

Anirudh came back to his study and recalling Saudamini's words and realised  the mistake he was going to commit again and decided not to go away and keep trying while being present around Bondita.

Saudamini after bringing Ani to back out from his plan was happy and she went inside happily and found Bondita sleeping. She went near her, kept  hand on her head and kissed her forehead saying, "Is baar tumhari didi tumhare sath galat nhi hone degi." She heard footsteps and saw Koeli there and she went away seeing her.

Next morning when Bondita was getting ready for court, she heard knock at her door, she turned around to find Anirudh there on the door with white flowers in hand. She stood still and some memories flashed in her mind how he brought same white flowers as one more attempt to clear misunderstandings & rift created between them after the account books mismatch and her menstruation and her eyes got moist.

Anirudh too went into same memories and remembered how he said to her, "Rishte jodna bahut aasan hota hai nibhana bahut mushkil" and his eyes got moist remembering his own words.

"Bondita, ye safed phool shanti aur dosti ka prateek hai. Bondita dekho jo beet gayi so baat gayi.

Purani yaadon ko dil me rakhkar ham aage nhi badh sakte kabhi. Mai jaanta hoon chot kitni gehri hai par us zakhm ko taaza karke, uspe maraham nhi lagane se dard ke alawa kuch aur milega kya? Nhi nah! Fir kyun ham us dard ko jeete rahe Bondita.

Bondita! Please! Chod do purane zakhmo ko dobara jeena, jaanta hoon mushkil hai   par namumkin to nhi. Kya tum mujhe fir se apna dost bana sakti ho jo ham pehle the. Please Bondita! Please! " Anirudh pleaded her but she was standing still in conflict with her own inner self and Anirudh could feel that.

"Ye phool mai yahan chode ja raha hoon agar kabhi v dil se mera samman kiya ho mujhe apna mana ho to mai chahunga ki apne birristera babu ko ek mauka aur do tum.

Mai niche intezaar kar raha hoon agar tumne mujhe maaf kiya to mai chahunga ki tum mere sath court chalo." He said hesitantly.

He has been waiting for half an hour finally he saw Bondita coming, she looked at him and he also looked at her nervously.  She finally came to him and said, "Chaliye"

He got so happy and smiled like a fool. He  was overjoyed, he was trying to say words but wasn't able to utter anything. His eyes started dropping happy tears, finally agreed for a new beginning.

He opened the front car door for her, she didn't object seeing his happiness. She sat and he drove to court.

While returning Anirudh requested her for her favourite kulfi, she was going to deny Anirudh requested her again showing puppy eyes, "Bondita please mana mat karo, ham ek baar fir se waise jeena suru karenge, please." and she nodded only.

**************************************

So sorry readers for late update. I was busy with personal & professional life stuff. I am just too busy these days but still I'll try to update and end the story asap, I won't leave it incomplete.

Now coming to story I don't know what I have written actually, I lost connection I have to read some previous chapters to complete it so updates may be late.

I am personally feeling this chapter is a bit rushed so if you feel like that feel free to tell I can add some povs & fbs for clarity.

Enough of my rants, thank you🙏