Santiniketan Ka Safar

Next morning they set for Santiniketan, Bon was sitting beside him looking at the sights trees & flower bushes beside the road. Ani stole a glance at her, he smiled seeing her angelic innocent face but the grief and agony beside her calm made his heart ache.

Anirudh's pov

Last night I was deeply thinking about Bondita's questions which hit me hard. She was and will always be my responsibility but is she mere a responsibility. No she means more for me, something more than responsibility, her smile makes me happy, her presence gives me strength and peace, her sadness and ignorance affects me. She’s my companion, my strength, my inspiration. How can she think she means nothing to me more than responsibility, how can she think she’s mere a responsibility. She’s my Bondita.

My actions hurt her to this much extent, I am only at fault, I made her this much alone, this much shattered.

I somehow have to get my old Bondita back, my chirpy innocent Bondita, my happiness. I will make ours that unique bond again, laughing together, fighting together, crying together.

I  was thinking all these when she knocked at the door innocently, I looked at her cute innocent face and got happy and thanked Dugga Maa for giving me the signal that she still has that innocence buried inside and rigid outside due to my ruthless behavior & merciless actions towards her. These outer layers of stones have to be removed slowly & carefully so that  buried innocence and emotions inside her can breath properly.

I gave deep wounds to her which may not be cured but the immense pain can be soothed to somewhat extent maybe. I can't change those things which happened in past but can mend the present & can make the upcoming future of her better.

I am her culprit, I will apologize to her again & again until she forgives me. I deserve punishment for the pain, humiliation I gave to her.

I'll make her realise that she’s a gem it’s not her fault at whatever happened then why she would suffer. She need not stay like this. She’s an angel who only spreads happiness in  everyone’s life, even only her smile can make people happy which I snatched, she doesn’t need to judge herself because of  an unworthy person like me.  She deserves all the happiness in her life, I'll make sure she gets it.

I am determined to make everything like before our bond as before, bond of mutual understanding, friendship, devotion and now I am sure I'll bring smile back on her face, will soothe her pain as much as I can even if it cost my life.

 Pov ends

He focussed on driving, travelling some distance in middle of the road, crowd is gathered. They saw people throwing stones, dirt on a woman and abusing and cursing her. Anirudh stopped the car immediately and both Anirudh and Bondita ran to rescue the woman. They couldn’t see the face of the woman as her face was covered with her hands trying to protect herself. Bondita shielded the woman and some stones hurt her and Anirudh covered Bondita with his body and tried to protect the woman too with his arms trying to save her from the attacks and he shouted at top of his lungs to stop and people stopped.

When the women moved her hands both Anirudh and Bondita were shocked to see the woman.

“Saudamini”….. Anirudh uttered in shock.

“Buri Didi” …Bondita muttered.

**************************************

So shocked right? 😄 Please do share your reviews, suggestions, criticism and povs. I would really love to read and will try to improve😊 Thank you ❤