Shattered But Fierce

Anirudh jumped after her to save her. He finally saved her. She was lying unconscious and he was trying to get the water out of her body.

Finally she opened her eyes slowly and saw her husband infront of her who was all wet. She understood he saved her and it's one more obligation of his.

She got up and slapped him hard infront of all. Ani was numb.

"Kisne kaha aapse mujhe bachane ke liye? Kyun bachayi dobara meri jaan? Marne kyun nhi diya mujhe?" she roared holding his collar.

"Ekbaar hi maut kyun nhi de dete aap mujhe,har roz ek naya dukh dene se acha hoga wo. Nhi chahiye mujhe kuch mujhe bas thodi si shanti aur thoda sa pyaar, thoda sa apnapan chahiye aur kuch nhi chahiye mujhe. Sampoorna Didi ke Pati ne dusri shadi karne ki baat ki thi to wo apni jaan dene ke liye tyar thi, nadi me kudne ko tyar thi ab samajh aa raha kyu! Mere pati ne to dusri shadi kar hi li hai to marne dijiye na mujhe? Aapko aapki Adarsh Patni mil gyi nah! To khush rahiye unke saath! Mujhe kyun bacha rahe jab meri zarurat hi nhi aapko, jab mai apko pasand hi nhi, aapko mujhse pyaar hi nhi!!! Kyun? Kyun? Kisne haq diya aapko meri zindagi ke sath khilwad karne ke liye? Boliye, bol kyun nhi rahe aap?" she was shouting at him and worrying him vigorously.

Ani was unable to process or say anything but seeing her fierce form he got to know she needs answers.

"B...Bon.....Bond.....I..ta mai tumhara pa......ti...." He fumbled with words.

She laughed sarcastically, "Pati.....pati hai aap mere?! Aap kuch nhi mere aap ek anjaan insaan hai jisne neri jaan bachake mera bojh apne sar par liya, haina?"

Ani wanted to say but he wasn't able to utter any word seeing the fierce as well as shattered condition of Bon. Bon pushed him and started walking towards RC Mansion.

Ani and Sumati collapsed on the ground. Family members ran towards them.

"Kash, kash mai v mar gyi hoti apnj bachi ki ye haalat dekhne se pehle. Par mai to mar v nhi sakti warna meri bachi ko rone ke liye kandha dene wala v koi nhi hoga, mai aur kuch nhi kar sakti apni Bondita ko apna kandha to de sakti hoon sar rakh kar rone ke liye. Dugga Maa kyun kar rahi ho meri bachi ke sath aisa! Kya bigada hai meri phool si bachi ne kisi ka! Kyun mujhe itba laachar aur bebas banaya ki mai apni bachi ko apni aankhon ke saamne aise ghutte huye dekh rahi Dugga Maa kyun." She was relentlessly crying. Koeli was trying to console her.

Ani's heart ached more when he heard Sumati's words. His one decision is making two souls to commit suicide. He wasn't able to react, he was just crying.

Bon reached the haweli when her eyes fell on the mirror gifted by her so called Patibabu. She threw it on the ground with full force and it was broken into pieces she was looking at her image reflecting through the broken glass pieces, then she started to walk on the glass pieces and went to her room leaving her footprints of blood behind her.

All the family members reached and saw that scenario Bon was walking lifessly with her wounded feet.

Though it was seeming a nightmare for everyone to see such a cute, bubbly girl devastated like this.

After all these incidents the great Anirudh Roy Chowdhury informed Bondita that he will send her to a girl's hostel to continue her education and gave her the filled up admission form which she declined to fill in when he gave her as a condition to choose between Manorama and hostel. Now this time he was firmly sending her.

Bondita smiled a bit sarcastically and said, "Bahut bahut dhanyawad Barrister Babu mujhe har maayne me akele karne ka. Rishte-Naate, Adhikar, Khushiyan aur Sansaar sab to aap pehle hi cheen chuke the ab ye ghar ka saya jo apna ghar kabhi tha hi nahi mera wo v cheen liya. Jahan mere dulhan ban ke aane ka swaang, rishte banane aur unhe nibhane ka swaang aur na jaane kitne ache Palo ka swaang dekha tha maine. Dhanyawad, mujhe is jhuthi duniya se bahar nikalne ke liye." She folded his hands and said to him.

She packed her stuff, the simplest sarees of hers that too mostly from her maayka. She removed all her gold jewelleries and all set to leave everything.