The First I Love You

Chapter 45🔥🔥🔥🔥

Vienna

When I step off the plane a blanket of warmth falls over me and it's the best feeling. New Jersey is getting colder and I just want to be able to lay out in a bikini without a care in the world. Asher took my bags as we got off the plane and now I'm laughing at the sight of him trying to carry them all.

"I can hold a bag or two you know." I say walking next to him with only my purse on my shoulder.

"No." Is all he says as we continue towards the rental car area. I just laugh to myself as I can tell his struggle prevents him from saying much.

A man is standing with a sign that says Coleman in front of a black SUV is waiting outside of the airport for us. The man is in full black with blackout shades on, he just nods at Asher and opens the trunk of the car for Asher to drop the bags. Asher then comes around the car and opens the door for me.

"Why, thank you." I kiss his cheek as I get in. He climbs in next to me and the usher closes the door. Asher's hand immediately closes around my thigh and I have to focus to keep my thoughts clean. "How long is the ride to the hotel?"

"About thirty minutes, give or take." Asher responds with a squeeze to my thigh. I sit further back into the leather black seats sighing as we exit the airport.

Bright green palm trees line the streets as we pass by and I stare out the window like a kid.

"So, what's the first thing you want to do when we get to the hotel?" Asher asks, snapping me out of my gaze.

"I don't really feel like unpacking. Let's get changed and go straight to the beach." I answer honestly. Asher's index finger starts making circles on my thigh and I am suddenly aware of where he's touching me. I watch as he reaches over and presses a small black button in the middle console in front of us. A black window slides across the divider closing us off from the driver in the front of the car. I look over at Asher with my eyebrows raised and all that looks back at me is pure mischief in those green eyes. He smirks and starts rubbing his hand up and down my leg.

"Are you sure that's all you want to do?" He pulls my leg towards him, opening me up to him. I try to control my breathing but my mind is already reeling.

Asher bending me over the bed with my hands behind my back.

Asher on top of me on a private beach as the sun is setting.

Asher's black wavy hair between my legs as I lay on a large soft bed.

I snap back into reality when he drags his finger under my skirt and along the edge of my underwear. I press myself back into the seat.

"Asher, we're not alone." I whisper. He rubs one finger up my folds through my underwear and I have to clamp my mouth shut to not make any noise. He leans in and I focus on the way his hot breath glides across my skin.

"It's soundproof." He whispers back. He then moves the piece of fabric to the side and slides one finger in half way in, I let out a small moan at the feeling. "Well, not that sound proof, so try and stay quiet for me yeah?" He bites the shell of my ear as he goes back in with two fingers and I can't help the noise that comes out of me. His fingers just feel so good. He glides his fingers up my folds and starts rubbing my clit in small circles.

"Ah, don't stop." I grab his wrist to keep his hand in place. Asher starts kissing up my neck until he reaches my ear.

"Look at you, letting me fuck you with my fingers with someone two feet away." His words make me bite my lip. His fingers go back in, all the way in, my eyes roll to the back of my head. "Are you a slut Vienna?"